Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Compromised with boosters ... whats next?

Options
  • 09-01-2022 10:05am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,334 ✭✭✭

Hi All,

My mam is in her mid 70's and has COPD (not on oxygen or anything yet though) and bad asthma. She has had her booster since they were first given to her age group. Im worried as she contiues to go about her everyday life that the booster is or will demish its effectiveness and she will catch covid. My brother had the booster a few weeks agoand has caught it only this week.

What is the plan for those who have had the booster a while and are in a similair situation to my mam?

Also if she does catch it, shes on her own at how ... would it be advisible to get her to move in with us so we can keep an eye on her ?(weve all had it just before christmas)

Cheers

Advertisement