Advertisement
Where is Report Post on mobile? We've made a slight change, see here
Have your say on the future of the 'Save Draft' feature in this poll
MODs please see this information notice in the mod's forum. Thanks!
How to add spoiler tags, edit posts, add images etc. How to - a user's guide to the new version of Boards

Sinead O'Connor's son passes away

Comments

• Advertisement

• RIP Shane.

Condolences to family and friends.

• rip shane

• Aw no..

Tragic..

R.I.P.

“The smart way to keep people passive and obedient is to strictly limit the spectrum of acceptable opinion, but allow very lively debate within that spectrum....”

• Advertisement

• That's very sad. I can't imagine the pain they all are going through..

R.I.P.

• Such sad news. R.I.P Shane.

• So very sad. RIP young man. Another young life lost to suicide, and unfortunately it’s so common. Heartbreaking for everyone. I’ll never understand it, life is so precious.

• Very sad and honestly speculation about the circumstances really inappropriate.

RIP 🙏

Is maith an scáthán súil charad.

• Still no articles about it on RTE, Irish Times etc despite Sinead posting the news herself last night.

• Advertisement

• But the news has been confirmed by Sinead herself.

Had this been an American celebrity, we would already have an article on RTE about it.

• There are reports that he was under the supervision of Tulsa. If this is the case, this is a public interest story as there will have to be an inquiry. The Irish media should be reporting on this.

• Very sad, far too young

• Of course it needs to be handled sensitively but it comes across as censorship after a while if every foreign news outlet is reporting something and we aren't. The Journal has just published a story about it.

• Advertisement

• It’s awfully sad. Been thinking about them all morning.

Advertisement