Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on [email protected] for help. Thanks :)
Hello All, This is just a friendly reminder to read the Forum Charter where you wish to post before posting in it. :)

Sinead O'Connor's son passes away

Comments

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,978 ✭✭✭✭ elperello

RIP Shane.

Condolences to family and friends.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,100 ✭✭✭✭ Ash.J.Williams

rip shane

• Registered Users Posts: 7,693 ✭✭✭ CQD

Aw no..

Tragic..

R.I.P.

"The majority prefers expressing stupidities to not expressing any opinion: this gives them the feeling of participation. For this they need simple thoughts, elementary explanations, a "key" that will permit them to take a position, and even ready-made opinions. "

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,215 ✭✭✭✭ Suckit

That's very sad. I can't imagine the pain they all are going through..

R.I.P.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,127 ✭✭✭ jellybear

Such sad news. R.I.P Shane.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,815 ✭✭✭ screamer

So very sad. RIP young man. Another young life lost to suicide, and unfortunately it’s so common. Heartbreaking for everyone. I’ll never understand it, life is so precious.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,455 ✭✭✭✭ Dempo1

Very sad and honestly speculation about the circumstances really inappropriate.

RIP 🙏

Is maith an scáthán súil charad.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,992 ✭✭✭✭ hotmail.com

Still no articles about it on RTE, Irish Times etc despite Sinead posting the news herself last night.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,456 ✭✭✭ Wildly Boaring

• Advertisement

But the news has been confirmed by Sinead herself.

Had this been an American celebrity, we would already have an article on RTE about it.

There are reports that he was under the supervision of Tulsa. If this is the case, this is a public interest story as there will have to be an inquiry. The Irish media should be reporting on this.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,699 ✭✭✭ cena

Very sad, far too young

Of course it needs to be handled sensitively but it comes across as censorship after a while if every foreign news outlet is reporting something and we aren't. The Journal has just published a story about it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,525 ✭✭✭✭ fits

It’s awfully sad. Been thinking about them all morning.

Advertisement