Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GW22 Transfer Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,236 ✭✭✭✭Fitz*

Does that Villa potential DGW make Coutinho more attractive as a Son replacement?

It's still too soon, I think, but it could save a transfer next GW.

• Registered Users Posts: 145 ✭✭Ros1234

@Cartman78 what about bringing in Bruno instead of Son this week? It's something I'm debating and not bothering with Kane & Ronaldo...

• Registered Users Posts: 9,618 ✭✭✭Cartman78

Looking at Bruno atm alright....he's been dire for so long but will Ronaldo being out possibly help him (??)

• Registered Users Posts: 18,312 ✭✭✭✭gormdubhgorm

I am the opposite games being calls off shakes it up. Means teams and captains are much less similar. Also means have to have a half decent bench, plus be adaptable. It was getting a bit dull with most people captaining Salah.

Anyway I did my two transfers Salah and Son out. Maddison and Jota in.

10m plus in the bank there should be interest!

Guff about stuff, and stuff about guff.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,236 ✭✭✭✭Fitz*

If Ronaldo was out, he would be more attractive IMO. But it sounds like Ronaldo might be ok, and Ronaldo is the type of player to want to play every game either way.

Bruno only has 1 return since GW10. He doesn't look comfortable in games IMO and Man Utd are changing formation to try get him back into the game.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 89 ✭✭CornettoQueen

Looking to bring Ronaldo in but no idea who to take out between DCL, Antonio and King... any advice?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,618 ✭✭✭Cartman78

Is Cavani a realistic option whether or not Ronaldo features??

• Registered Users Posts: 22,525 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

I might actually captain DDG at this stage. Don't think I've ever captained a goalkeeper.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,368 ✭✭✭Shedite27

Had 2 FT's and might Free Hit next week if we get a proper DGW

Son - KDB

Livramento - Marcel

Both players out are injured. Marcel back in the Wolves team at 4.2 and they've a pretty good defence. Also played in my mind that it's a team I have no other players from so might dig me out if there's Covid elsewhere. KDB is KDB, not really on form a the minute but not a lot of other big names out there, and he can hold the Salah spot for a few weeks. Nice fixtures after Chelsea too.

• Registered Users Posts: 145 ✭✭Ros1234

I think I'll bring in Ronaldo for Broja for -4 and captain him, keep it boring 😴 but the risk is very high if he hauls fomo and all that I suppose. Was all set on bringing in Dennis but with only a potential SG for Watford not worth the risk

• Advertisement

I would stick with those three unless you hear King has a single gameweek.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,653 ✭✭✭sheroman01

Bringing in Greenwood an option? If Ronaldo is out, good chance of him getting minutes. Plus, Rashford is in poor form.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,545 ✭✭✭skippy15

C currently on mount now with these changes and guaranteed game time, hate c a player I don't actually like

• Registered Users Posts: 2,812 ✭✭✭bantee

I think I'll go Mount too with injuries/non games going against Dennis, Kane and Ronaldo. I'm not optimistic on returns from Mount either though

• Registered Users Posts: 4,653 ✭✭✭sheroman01

Jesus, I don't know what to do now. Kane or Ronaldo? I can only chose one, as I want to keep Antonio and Dennis. I'm now actually tempted to go Kane and captain him.

Then maybe bring in Reguilón. Is there a reason both scouts selection this week have opted for Emerson Royal instead?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,266 ✭✭✭thefallingman

ronaldo is fit according to ralf on skysports news and manchester evening news

• Registered Users Posts: 20,553 ✭✭✭✭Dempsey

Ended up doing

ESR to Mount

Son to Bowen

Watkins to Kane

Transfers I wanted and hopefully the DGW covers the -8 somehow!

I might do Son to Mount, not a great double and blanks coming up but he'd only be a two week punt. Other options aren't exactly inspiring.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,637 ✭✭✭shmeee

I might just to the pub and have a pint and then decide WTF I'm going to do.

This is my team at moment, 1 FT, 2.4 ITB

Bachmann (DGW)

Dias, Cancelo, TAA, Rudiger (DGW)

Jota, Bilva, Gray, Bowen

Maupay (DGW), Antonio

Subs: Foster, Pukki, Salah, James

Have the 2 FH's. After doing a few templates and hard to see big points gain with any FH to be totally honest on out of form players and so much uncertainty.

I'd nearly roll with that team tbh though it might leave you a bit short. Could do James to a Brighton defender but not sure who you'd even bench then.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,205 ✭✭✭✭Father Hernandez

Maupay and Dennis probably going in my team for a -4.

Thinking of captaining Maupay tbh.

Reguilon has not been playing. Implication is Conte does not think he is fit enough for his style of play. So is minding him.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,083 ✭✭✭Chesty08

Is Spurs Arsenal going to be off? What’s the chances

• Registered Users Posts: 5,642 ✭✭✭dr.kenneth noisewater

Is it crazy to bring in DCL for Watkins? Have Ronaldo and was going to bring in Dennis/King but they are less appealing with the possible cancellation of the Burnley game

• Registered Users Posts: 11,205 ✭✭✭✭Father Hernandez

I've never known an FPL deadline like this before.

Tinkering with no transfers, 2 transfers for a hit or a FH.

Not a clue who to captain.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,812 ✭✭✭bantee

Ok I'm going back to Ronaldo captain now over Mount with that news, it's a headwreck this uncertainty

• Registered Users Posts: 7,778 ✭✭✭Benimar

No idea what to do. Could hold my FT yet!

To get Ronaldo or Kane I need a -4 and to sell Salah and either Watkins, King or Antonio.

i still have James. Would it be mad just to transfer in Alonso for him?? Rest of team is:

DDG

TAA, Cancelo, Coufal, Reguillon

Jota, Gray, Bowen

Antonio, King, Watkins

Foster, Raphinha, James, Salah

• Registered Users Posts: 2,182 ✭✭✭scotchy

Trying to stop myself doing a -4 Antonio out for Ronaldo. Am not looking forward to Wednesday night and me with no Ron or Kane🙄

💙 💛 💙 💛 💙 💛

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,083 ✭✭✭Chesty08

No on

Maupay, Mount & Moura instead of Dennis, Pulisic & MacAllister.

Its the fear of the Spurs game being off I’m putting Moura in as a just in case :) If it was off Id just put Gray in

Advertisement