Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GW 20 Match Day Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,427 ✭✭✭✭siblers

Dennis misses 1 v 1..sigh

• Registered Users Posts: 22,625 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

Very disappointing return from Captain Son considering the way the game panned out. Southampton defended brilliantly second half though.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,505 ✭✭✭✭machiavellianme

Disaster, just realised it was an early deadline. Only have 9 players, still on captain Son and wasted a FT.

What happened to Reguilion, is he injured or something?

Bowen 14 pointer is very nice!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,164 ✭✭✭Dearg81

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,119 ✭✭✭COH

Opted for Maddison over Bowen with my second FT. To be honest Im delighted as would have benched his 14 points and spent the evening tearing my hair out. And Im bald, so we arent talking head hair.

• Registered Users Posts: 690 ✭✭✭Newbie20

I transferred out Bowen despite my instinct telling me to believe the rumours and get rid of Gallagher. So frustrating because nobody around me in my mini league has Bowen.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,838 ✭✭✭redarmy

#FPL BONUS POINTS AS IT STANDS

#CRYNOR

3 - Edouard

2 - Kouyate

1 - Guehi

#SOUTOT

3 - Forster

2 - Ward-Prowse

1 - Son

#WATWHU

3 - Bowen

2 - Soucek

1 - Dennis, Noble

• Registered Users Posts: 19,638 ✭✭✭✭Muahahaha

yeah that was needed, finally he catches up with Raphinhas 14 points for those 2 penalties

Still peeved at that (c) Kane armpit offside, he got knocked out of 3 bonus down to 0 too becasue of Foresters wad of saves. If the Kane goal was allowed it would have been a 26 pointer. Still have 12 from him today and 16 from Son the last day so 28 points is the Salah (c) safety score for later tonight.

• One of Bernardo Silva's usual 2 pts would be lovely tomorrow.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 45,558 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

Was gutted I benched Bowen for King only to discover Gallagher was left out of the squad so I'll get him off the bench. Very jammy but I'll take it. Guaita clean sheet helpful too. Had a shocker last gameweek with 23 points that saw me plummet to 122k. I've beaten that score already.

Cheers, think I'll get rid so. He has returned very little since I got him.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,587 ✭✭✭Bleating Lamb

Does Kane look like he is getting back into some form?…..currently have Watkins,Dennis and Benteke (don’t ask) upfront…..

thinking of bringing Antonio and Kane in…..who would people go for first out of those two?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,921 ✭✭✭Did you smash it

He was good enough today and The offside call was very harsh

• Registered Users Posts: 17,252 ✭✭✭✭gammygils

I'm still expecting ESR to come off the bench and score 😁

• Registered Users Posts: 15,489 ✭✭✭✭Fitz*

Looks like it will be:

Alisson, Trent Matip Van Dijk Tsimikas, Fabinho Henderson Ox, Salah Jota Mane

• Registered Users Posts: 3,164 ✭✭✭Dearg81

Ignoring the price difference I'd go with Kane. He's not on top form yet but he's starting to get chances and get in there the box more. He also has Watford next who can't defend.

• Registered Users Posts: 42,084 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

LEI: Schmeichel, Castagne, Amartey, Ndidi, Thomas, Dewsbury-Hall, Soumaré, Choudhury, Maddison, Iheanacho, Vardy

Subs: Ward, Daley-Campbell, Nelson, Vestergaard, Albrighton, McAteer, Tielemans, Lookman, Pérez

LIV: Alisson, Alexander-Arnold, Matip, Van Dijk, Tsimikas, Fabinho, Henderson, Oxlade-Chamberlain, Salah, Jota, Mané

Subs: Kelleher, Williams, Gomez, Konaté, Milner, Keïta, Jones, Beck, Firmino

• Registered Users Posts: 2,763 ✭✭✭crushproof

Naturally I went for Ayew over Edouard this morning. Eurgh

• Registered Users Posts: 4,763 ✭✭✭Xander10

Snap!

The right idea was Palace scoring v Norwich. Ayew is shite, couldn't even get an assist.

• Advertisement

Hoping for a Christmas miracle as a Salah non owner.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,062 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

I have Salah but the guy second in my league has triple captained him so the better Salah does the more he catches me. It's a very frustrating situation to be in.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,438 ✭✭✭✭MEGA BRO WOLF 5000

Salah(TC) here for me..you know what that means, no goals, no assists, couple of goals against him and a yellow card.

Let's goooo!

Early yellow for Matip

• Registered Users Posts: 18,440 ✭✭✭✭gormdubhgorm

I was tempted - but decided to keep the TC. Leicester seem to playing well so far. Upped their game a bit.

Guff about stuff, and stuff about guff.

Salah peno

Double miss. How on earth?

Schmeichel saves!

Was a dive anyway so justice done

• Registered Users Posts: 7,597 ✭✭✭Dr. Bre

Oh dear

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16,694 ✭✭✭✭dahat