Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on [email protected] for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact [email protected]

GW 20 Match Day Thread

1789101113»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,796 ✭✭✭✭Fitz*

49 all out and a small rise to 51k.

• Registered Users Posts: 670 ✭✭✭Newbie20

40 (-4)

I’ve had a couple of very poor weeks. Free hits still in tact is a positive.

Still going in the cup somehow, furthest I’ve ever gone in it.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,317 ✭✭✭macraignil

50 sees me get a green arrow and through in the cup against a team that was in the top 10,000 OR last week so HEWT.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,552 ✭✭✭Cartman78

A fairly shocking 28(-4) that sees me plummet back down to 265K :-(

Had a great start with a bunch of assists in the first few minutes of the opening games but it was swiftly and sharply downhill after that.

Not HEWT at all

• Registered Users Posts: 45,533 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

Got 51 to finally break my red arrow streak of 7 weeks or so. Up to 95k now.

'It is better to walk alone in the right direction than follow the herd walking in the wrong direction.'

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,889 ✭✭✭eggy81

Another bad week. 3 on the trot after a great run through late November and all of December until Christmas period. 32-4 with kilman left. Gone from making every good choice to getting everything wrong in a couple of weeks. Hopefully bounce back again now cos lead at top of money league in work is cut back to nothing again. Down to 240k or

Post edited by eggy81 on

• Registered Users Posts: 2,804 ✭✭✭bantee

Posted in wrong match day thread,moved to GW 21.

Advertisement