Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gameweek 20 Transfer thread

Options
124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,554 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

I'll be down to 8 if Cancelo and Gallagher don't make it. Then there's Bowen, Alonso, James, Foden as rotation risks. Hard to know whether to take hits or just leave it.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,935 ✭✭✭✭titan18

3 Arsenal and 3 Villa players :(

Thinking something like Watkins to Broja and ESR to Son for a -4

• Registered Users Posts: 42,080 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

Pep could be giving Cancelo some time off training to manage his workload as he's so important to him at the moment.

Bear in mind Cancelo also missed a session before the Leicester game and still started.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,994 ✭✭✭c.p.w.g.w

Thoughts on llores as a long term replacement for Ramsdale?

Llores has no blanks and should have 3 DGW as well

• Registered Users Posts: 15,259 ✭✭✭✭Fitz*

That's all 3 of City's full backs. Other than Ake filling in at LB, who else in the squad can play full back?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,313 ✭✭✭✭ArmaniJeanss

Why are people who have him talking of transferring Ronaldo out with a home game v Burnley? Is it form, raising money or is there a covid/injury/dropped/rested issue I don't know about?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,056 ✭✭✭✭Tusky

Have played wildcard. Any advice on tweaks to this team? Avoided Arnsel, despite their good form, because of upcoming fixutres and missing game weeks. I'd like more City players but they are so unpredictable lineup wise.

De Gea

Cancelo James Trent

Salah Jota Maddison Son

Broja Dennis Antonio

Subs: Begovic, Coufal, Saiss, Bissouma

• Registered Users Posts: 2,812 ✭✭✭bantee

I've gone to DDG myself, despite United playing so poor, their fixtures are good and I reckon there are more clean sheets there for them.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,268 ✭✭✭thefallingman

Shouldn’t really be posting random rumours from Twitter IMO unless it’s a solid source

• Registered Users Posts: 409 ✭✭TaytoCrisps

I think Dennis is off to the African Cup of nations soon. Might want to change him for king.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,082 ✭✭✭COH

Two FTs used

Laca > Antonio

ESR > Maddisson

Wanted Son but not any of the cheap strikers that Id have ended up with to facilitate it and now have a full playing bench

• Registered Users Posts: 689 ✭✭✭Newbie20

To believe the covid rumours for Gallagher or not?! Tempted to transfer him out anyway but wanted him for this game vs Norwich. I’m torn..

• Registered Users Posts: 9,955 ✭✭✭Degag

How many players do you have this GW? I wouldn't be transferring anyone out who has a game.

Looks like Guaita isn't starting again so moved him on for Lloris. Will see on Ramsdale just incase a DGW is announced for gw22.

Looks like I’ll have a team and 2 subs. Getting Salah back in so it’s either Gallagher or Bowen to go.

• Registered Users Posts: 307 ✭✭cizolin

Cavani in for Laca to give me 11, well hoping Foden and Benteke get game time

• Registered Users Posts: 307 ✭✭cizolin

Have Reece James as Captain, taking a risk with Jota as vice, got rid of Salah gamewk 19

• Registered Users Posts: 146 ✭✭kneejerk

Are folks using their freehit

• Registered Users Posts: 11,207 ✭✭✭✭Father Hernandez

Thought about it but no, team is in decent nick.

IMO, you'd need to be hitting 35/40+ points with your FH to be a good success.

Otherwise , there will be better GW's to use it.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,054 ✭✭✭wanderer100

Raphinha to Bowen & R.James to Reguilon (-4)

The James transfer is more-so to free funds for next week where I might bring in Ronaldo for Dennis who's leaving for AFCON.

Plus Chelsea have 2 blank GWs soon. James could definitely outscore Reguilon this week but I don't fancy him long-term personally

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,655 ✭✭✭sheroman01

-4 for Foden>Son. Could backfire massively but like the certainty of having sure starters. Plus Son has nicer fixtures. Fingers crossed

• Registered Users Posts: 11,207 ✭✭✭✭Father Hernandez

Took a -8 to reverse the transfer

Ronaldo, Raphinha, White out

Reguilon, Salah, Antonio in

Felt being too cautious has cost me so fúck it.

Salah (C) to outscore Ronaldo (C) hopefully.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,554 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

Took the -8 in the end and benched Gallagher. Broja not starting is expected but will take a point off the bench if I need him.

Of course I made the wrong call, decided Gallagher having covid was probably another incorrect rumour and got rid of Bowen. FML!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 37,647 ✭✭✭✭eagle eye

In the end I forced myself to walk away and forget about it last night, intending to come back to it today with some semblance of sanity and use my first FH but I completely forgot about it so i'm there with 9 players. Two FT's for the weekend now so I'll wait and see how many games are off.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,650 ✭✭✭dr.kenneth noisewater

Foster to Bachman, what a waste of a FT

Advertisement