Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on [email protected] for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact [email protected]

Gameweek 16 - Transfer Thread

• 04-12-2021 2:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,017 ✭✭✭

Is it too soon to say goodbye to Alonso?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,081 ✭✭✭GetWithIt

I recognised my mistake and swapped him for Reguilon for this GW

• Registered Users Posts: 45,533 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

I'd expect a reaction from Chelsea against Leeds and there could be a lot of space to exploit. Not going to move Alonso on just yet unless there's a strong suggestion his place is under threat.

'It is better to walk alone in the right direction than follow the herd walking in the wrong direction.'

• Registered Users Posts: 2,804 ✭✭✭bantee

2 FTs so Kane & Hwang to Ronaldo & Dennis as I've exact money

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,023 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

I'm thinking Raph to Bowen. Raph has bad fixtures for the next few games so think it makes sense to get him out for it.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,317 ✭✭✭macraignil

Thinking maybe Mbeumo to Mount or Bowen?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,553 ✭✭✭✭Dempsey

Alonso to Regullion very likely

• Registered Users Posts: 1,649 ✭✭✭greedygoblin

Yep, will likely be doing the exact same move myself. Just hoping he doesn't go mad against Norwich now in the meantime.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,185 ✭✭✭✭Father Hernandez

Son & White to Bernardo & Dias for no hit.

Too knee jerky?

City have a nice few fixtures coming up and feels like they'll put together a few results.

Have Cancelo already. Son doesn't have a great output for his price atm.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,448 ✭✭✭Luxembourgo

• Registered Users Posts: 22,195 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

Good moves imo. Cancelo just doesn't feel like enough for cover for their nice fixtures.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,796 ✭✭✭✭Fitz*

Is James -> Walker a good move? Or too sideways?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,185 ✭✭✭✭Father Hernandez

From experience of owning Walker earlier this season, only own him if you have Cancelo as well.

I do own Cancelo alright yeah, but I think I need more City players for their upcoming run.

I also own Rudiger, so would be still covered with some Chelsea defence.

Wolves had the lowest amount of shots by any PL team this season (3), with only 1 on target. Combined total of 0.13 XG. That would not give much hope for any of their attackers going forward over their next games.

At the same time, it does open up the question about double Liverpool defence. But that's hard when you already own TAA & Salah.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,100 ✭✭✭✭gormdubhgorm

That makes sense. I got in Hwang for the two easy fixtures Burnley and Norwich - he did feck all. Fantasy football fix notification told me in had zero attempts in one of them. Benched him v Liverpool - Fantasy Football Fix said zero attempts again.

I think the way Wolves play now they are mostly a defensive team trying to snatch that one goal on the counter.

Delighted to get rid of Hwang I got King in for him. As King is on pens and the way Watford play good chance of getting one in the next three fixtures. Seemed to have a decent shot effort v Man City as well- which was encouraging.

Guff about stuff, and stuff about guff.

• Registered Users Posts: 670 ✭✭✭Newbie20

Is this worth a minus 4? (Or worth doing at all?)

James and Gallagher out

Bernardo and Thiago Silva in

I have Gallagher for ages and he has been very good for me but I wonder if I’ve got the best from him. I like the thought of a midfield of

Salah Jota Son Bernardo

Post edited by Newbie20 on

I would probably save my transfer one of those you are selling could do well. Thiago Silva is a prime candidate for rests over Christmas.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,977 ✭✭✭steve_r

Not sure what to do.

Toney out would be a good chance to get rid

Would like to upgrade Dias to Cancelo but worried about the 4 yc

Banking it might be a long term option also

• Registered Users Posts: 19,568 ✭✭✭✭Muahahaha

Was going to pretty much bench Raphinha for the next 3/4 fixtures and hold him but now thinking the obvious move is to Bowen who has nice fixtures and good form. Im surprised neither are close to a price rise/fall so wont do it straight away. West Ham are playing Europa League on Thursday so will wait for that to be over if possible. Bowen was linking up a lot with Antonio yesterday so the hope is they will dovetail well together for goals and assists.

Other option is Alonso to Regulion but Im not taking another -4 so think I'll give him one more week. There is a danger he gets dropped for Hudson Odoi though, that will definitely make the decision for me. Either way I think I want off the double Chelsea defence.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,023 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

I was planning on keeping Toney For the Watford game next weekend and then getting rid. If he has covid then he probably won't play that game so might get rid now. Replace him with broja, Dennis or king. That will give me funds to do Raph to Bernardo. Will leave me without a playing keeper next weekend though.

• Advertisement

Dalot could be a good option at 4.4. Full backs look to be playing high under Rangnick and he's a better crosser than AWB. Will be interesting to see if he gets a run in the team now.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,668 ✭✭✭✭Hello 2D Person Below

Gallagher to Bernardo Silva

• Registered Users Posts: 2,691 ✭✭✭crushproof

Dare I say is Fred looking like a good choice?

Kane to anyone

• Registered Users Posts: 2,691 ✭✭✭crushproof

Gallagher has to go for me, playing far too deep

• Registered Users Posts: 20,322 ✭✭✭✭Rikand

Omg Harry Kane, get the **** out of my team you useless bastard and it will be a dark day before you ever darken my door again

• Registered Users Posts: 7,777 ✭✭✭Benimar

Duffy suspended, Reguillon injured, Toney has Covid, raphinhas fixtures toughen considerably and Mbeumo isn't returing..and yet the first name on my sell list is Harry fcuking Kane!!

• Registered Users Posts: 19,568 ✭✭✭✭Muahahaha

Kane owners really have had a torrid time, lots of money tied up in blank after blank. At least there are some good options in midfield to spread the money around. Bamford would be an option to replace Kane but he has awful fixtures for the next 4. Going to Lukaku right now would be another punt similar to Kane hoping he comes good soon. If Watkins gets something here he might be a decent option.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,249 ✭✭✭✭Lemlin

I think Vardy to Ronaldo.

• Advertisement

Mbeumo did get an assist today - there is always a bright side. At least selling Kane gives you lots of options.

Advertisement