Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on [email protected] for help. Thanks :)
Private profiles - please note that profiles marked as private will soon be public. This will facilitate moderation so mods can view users' warning histories. All of your posts across the site will appear on your profile page (including PI, RI). Groups posts will remain private except to users who have access to the same Groups as you. Thread here
Some important site news, please read here. Thanks!

Santa Clause expempt from travel restrictions

• 02-12-2021 4:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8,240 ✭✭✭ Pussyhands

The state of our politicians. No kids who are of the age of believing in Santa has a clue who these people are or listen to what they say?

Claimed target market of rubbish like this: Young kids of santa believing age

Actual target market: Facebook mammies who love this soft sh!te.

And even if young kids were the market for it, what about all the ones in direct provision or homeless or poor families who won't get toys?

I'm actually surprised Simon Harris wasn't the one to answer this seeing as he is the Eoin McLove of Irish politics.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,237 ✭✭✭ Allinall

I'm outraged.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,891 ✭✭✭✭ Pherekydes

And what happened to Santa Claus? Supplanted already? Expterminated, perhaps?

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 2,169 ✭✭✭ Raichu

Oh my god, they’re having a bit of a laugh? I want them hanged. Now.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,027 ✭✭✭ Real Donald Trump

I hope Santa doesn't forget to bring his covid pass

• Registered Users Posts: 22,948 ✭✭✭✭ blanch152

There will be someone along in a minute to tell us that Leo killed Santa last week.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,796 ✭✭✭✭ Hello 2D Person Below

I think the OP may be a professional malcontent.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,189 ✭✭✭ Brucie Bonus

Is it true that Catherine Zappone is a shoe in for Special Envoy to the North Pole?

Advertisement