Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Santa Clause expempt from travel restrictions

• 02-12-2021 5:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8,239 ✭✭✭

The state of our politicians. No kids who are of the age of believing in Santa has a clue who these people are or listen to what they say?

Claimed target market of rubbish like this: Young kids of santa believing age

Actual target market: Facebook mammies who love this soft sh!te.

And even if young kids were the market for it, what about all the ones in direct provision or homeless or poor families who won't get toys?

I'm actually surprised Simon Harris wasn't the one to answer this seeing as he is the Eoin McLove of Irish politics.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,524 ✭✭✭Allinall

I'm outraged.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,109 ✭✭✭✭Pherekydes

And what happened to Santa Claus? Supplanted already? Expterminated, perhaps?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,502 ✭✭✭Raichu

Oh my god, they’re having a bit of a laugh? I want them hanged. Now.

• Site Banned Posts: 12,341 ✭✭✭✭Faugheen

Oh will you relax. It was a set up piece for parents to say to their kids.

Honestly the amount of people here who seek to find misery in absolutely everything astounds me.

Same posters will be the ones calling everyone else easily offended, outraged, woke etc etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,414 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

I'm a miserable git..I give about old farts queuing at the tils rooting in their purses for change , i give out about arseholes' parking ability and non vaxxing idiots etc... but I draw the line at giving out about this...ffs what kind of absolutely miserable git do you have to be to give out about this??????

Get a life ffs.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,362 ✭✭✭Real Donald Trump

I hope Santa doesn't forget to bring his covid pass

• Registered Users Posts: 27,153 ✭✭✭✭blanch152

There will be someone along in a minute to tell us that Leo killed Santa last week.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,755 ✭✭✭✭Hello 2D Person Below

I think the OP may be a professional malcontent.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,189 ✭✭✭Brucie Bonus

Is it true that Catherine Zappone is a shoe in for Special Envoy to the North Pole?

Advertisement