Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HSE Close Contact TXT Msg. Issue

Options
  • 01-12-2021 6:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8,363 ✭✭✭

One of my work colleagues tested positive for COVID-19, as a result of this I received a txt message from the HSE containing a pin number and asking me to visit their "Request a test website" https://requestatest.hse.ie/

When I visit the site it asks me to enter my fist name as stated in the txt Msg. and my phone number and then the pin number, then it asks me for my date of birth but when I click next it displays the following error

"That didn’t work

The information you’ve entered doesn’t match our records. Please check your information and try again."

All the Info I have entered is correct and has been re-checked multiple times but I still get the above error.

Is there a number I can contact or how might I proceed? The general 1800 700 700 is not able to help and are not giving any alternative number either. Very frustrating to say the least.

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid."

Advertisement