Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Running buggy

Options
  • 29-11-2021 10:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,083 ✭✭✭

Hi all, I have a soon to be 8 month old baby and am keen to get back running. I am a slow plodder but managed the Dublin marathon in 2017. I’m wondering about a running buggy so I can bring baby out for a plod around the park. The park has tarmac paths as well as some wooded areas which are in good condition.

I am on the lookout for a good running buggy and am looking second hand as I have a very small budget. I also don’t want to spend a lot as I’m not a serious runner (even though I’d love to do the marathon again some day).

I have my eye on an out n about nipper second hand. It’s not the sport version. Would this be suitable as a starter option?

Thanks for your advice

Tagged:

Comments

Advertisement