Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

2021 NFL season - Week 12 thread

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 39,440 ✭✭✭✭Itssoeasy

Bad fumble from the raiders but in fairness that’s good effort to keep the ball in play. Is it a catch though ? Nope incomplete pass.

Amazing how it went from possibly being a cowboys TD to the raiders special teams coming up big.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,824 ✭✭✭✭Realt Dearg Sec

Dalton hasn't been the starting QB since week 3

• Registered Users Posts: 37,512 ✭✭✭✭eagle eye

Carlson is some kicker, long and clutch.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,806 ✭✭✭Mysterypunter

Bad against worse in that Dallas game, a tie would have been a fair result, as no one deserved to win, someone said last week that Minnesota must be the most frustrating team to support, but it has to be Dallas, they are crazy useless

• Advertisement

It took a couple of weeks longer but there’s the annual cowboys wobble coming into view. Yes, there was the load of penalties which even I think was too much, but the cowboys were never ahead in the game. They are still ahead in the NFC east but it’s not as run away as most expected. The eagles need to win on Sunday against the giants first.

Post edited by Itssoeasy on

• Registered Users Posts: 394 ✭✭rebelyell99

I thought the officiating in the first half of the cowboys raiders game yesterday was a disgrace .Multiple bad calls against the cowboys on critical downs to extend drives for the raiders

The Nfl needs to do something about the quality of the officials as there having too much of an influence on games at this stage.

• Registered Users Posts: 195 ✭✭Repo101

The Eagles aren't a good team either. Beating the Saints and Broncos is causing a few Philly fans to lose the run of themselves. Dallas are overrated but should finish well ahead of the Eagles IMO. I wouldn't be surprised if the Giants beat the Eagles this weekend.

The Eagles are improving as the season goes on. They gave the Bucs a good game a few weeks back and the Chargers more recently.

I think they have a good chance of catching the Cowboys as they are well capable of beating the Giants and Washington twice and the Jets. Their last game is at Dallas and by then they could be level or even a game up.

well the eagles have finally worked out how to use the team we have best. And no it’s not made any fans lose the run of themselves. Check and you’ll see I use the phrases it’s only game etc.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,977 ✭✭✭TheDoctor

Thanksgiving Thursday 

Bears

Cowboys

Bills

(picked on thurs)

Sunday 6pm 

Panthers

Falcons

Bengals 

patriots

Eagles

Texans 

Buccaneers

Sunday 9.25pm 

Chargers

Packers 

49ers 

Sunday Night 1.20am 

Ravens 

Monday Night 1.15am 

Seahawks

Eagles making a huge mess of an easy matchup. They can move the ball but stupid decisions, stupid calls and poor passes from Jalen Hurts costing them big.

• Registered Users Posts: 195 ✭✭Repo101

Nonsense. Eagles are overrated as I stated previously. Giants are a poor team and they've already had 3 turnovers. Just admit your wrong

The eagles did what I feared and asked Jalen hurts to do what’s he’s not good at which is to pass the football when he’s a running QB. I don’t understand why we got away from what has clearly worked the last few weeks. He’s an amazing running QB but asking him to stand there and air the ball out just isn’t his skill set is a recipe for disaster.

Fournette in again but he should have went down before he got to the end zone.

Only 20 seconds left but you just never know.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,744 ✭✭✭raze_them_all_

Think I'm done with game pass, they've blacked out 5 of the last 6 packers game

WHAT THE ****?????????

THAT BALL CLEARLY HITS THE GROUND

• Registered Users Posts: 10,824 ✭✭✭✭Realt Dearg Sec

Yeah was a terrible decision, I was supporting the browns but I don't see how anyone could look at that and think it didn't touch the ground. The refs are so bad, it's every week.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,373 ✭✭✭✭ELM327

I think there was no clear angle that showed it did not not touch the ground, after being ruled a TD on the field. I'm ok with the "stands as called".

Speaking of CLE/BAL, the ravens won despite Lamar's best stinking up the gaff performance I've seen yet. He's lucky he has such a strong supporting cast to support this RB at QB experiment.

• Advertisement

9-6 this week which means after 12 weeks I’m 105-75.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,806 ✭✭✭✭paulie21

The seahawks are screwed it would appear. They need to run the table to get to 9-8 for the season.

• Registered Users Posts: 318 ✭✭collybyrne

A dismal 7-8 takes me to 109-71 on the season. Going 0-3 on Thanksgiving was a bad start and it didn't get much better from there!

Some tough watches this weekend I found, not a lot of high quality games to talk about. Good to see the Colts make something of their season after it really looked like they would be also rans again this year. I know they lost but who would have said a few weeks ago they'd even be in the game with the Bucs, never mind legitimately having chances to win. Seems like the Saints have become a complete basket case this year, you genuinely never seem to know what you're gonna get from them week to week. Looks like it will be Taysom Hill at QB this week so hopefully that will be entertaining at least.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,925 ✭✭✭Paleface

• Registered Users Posts: 11,010 ✭✭✭✭Foxtrol

Really thought we were past the lazy 'RB experiment' narrative after his MVP season and the good passing play he has shown in long stretches.

Seems we still have people who quietly bide their time and come out of the woodwork when he has a few down games - this is as lazy those who push the narrative with conviction that 'Brady is over the hill' every time he has a few poor games and then disappear when he gets back into form only to come out with the same thing the next time he plays poorly.

What you've done here is lazy. You haven't even asked him to back up his assertions and just decided how he thinks.

Advertisement