Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on [email protected] for help. Thanks :)
Private profiles - please note that profiles marked as private will soon be public. This will facilitate moderation so mods can view users' warning histories. All of your posts across the site will appear on your profile page (including PI, RI). Groups posts will remain private except to users who have access to the same Groups as you. Thread here
Some important site news, please read here. Thanks!

The misery train rumbles into town Late late show 19/11/2021

• 18-11-2021 11:43am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,159 ✭✭✭ Samsgirl

As predicted, Vicky Phelan will be on.

Nothing against the lady, she has been through so much and she is to he admired for all she has done for women's health.

But...... seriously, is there no line they won't cross?? Let the lady have whatever time she has left with her family in peace and quiet.

Why drag her on national television on a light 'entertainment 'show to ask her how she feels about dying and how her family feel about her dying and I'm sure the grim reaper himself will come up with a few more inappropriate questions too.

Time to stop this. How do we stop this?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,097 ✭✭✭✭ Ash.J.Williams

Yay

• Registered Users Posts: 19,877 ✭✭✭✭ neris

Christy Moore could either be a misery/moan slot or a comedy slot. Rosenstock hasnt been funny since the early 2000s. Any way I couldnt give a toss I wont be wasting my time tuning in.

Post edited by neris on

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,072 ✭✭✭ MfMan

Now that Christy Dignam (of one-hit .... you know) and Eamon Dunphy are out of the way, it must soon be Sinead O'Connor's turn next.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,426 ✭✭✭ maestroamado

Gordon Ramsey not on for a while...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,159 ✭✭✭ Samsgirl

Has Dermot Bannon made an appearance this year yet?

• Registered Users Posts: 579 ✭✭✭ amlinopta

Christy a pre-record based on what Tubs said on the radio during the week. Becoming more of a trend with this program, covid or no covid.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,528 ✭✭✭ PieOhMy

I'm suprised at the lack of Bannon and Francis Brennan but they could keep keeping them in reserves for the last few weeks of the season when they put in even less effort than usual. Also suprised, to the late lates credit, that there hasn't been any 'long covid' tales of woe / talking to the families of those who died / Luke O'Neil so far.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,412 ✭✭✭ Pelvis Parsley

• Registered Users Posts: 2,938 ✭✭✭ mistersifter

They'll eventually do an ultimate Late Late where they invite back Ramsay along with various other classic guests such as Rhys Ifans, Jonah Hill & Channing Tatum, Juliette Binoche, Cuba Gooding Jr. It'll be mad entertaining.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,426 ✭✭✭ maestroamado

I expect Ramsey never want to see Tubs after what i seem before...

• Registered Users Posts: 10,411 ✭✭✭✭ recode the site

• Registered Users Posts: 344 ✭✭ brookers

• Registered Users Posts: 73,833 ✭✭✭✭ Atlantic Dawn

They could send them to Florida to show viewers what the prize will be...remember they did that before with someone or other, CO2 emissions to beat the band.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,757 ✭✭✭✭ Mr.Crinklewood

• Registered Users Posts: 7,728 ✭✭✭ Pinch Flat

It's the rte cancer special late late show

• Registered Users Posts: 65,128 ✭✭✭✭ Welsh Megaman

Suit jacket looking a bit snug there, Ryan.

Oh, and evening all. 😊

Mario Rosenstock for a change.

Nothing worse than a performer who gestures to the audience for more applause.

Banned

Hopefully Mario Rosenstock scalps the overgrown weed. Cue *cough* abundance of fake laughter *cough*

• Registered Users Posts: 2,938 ✭✭✭ mistersifter

"did you think you were coming to the Toy Show?" , he asks your one as he introduces Vicky Phelan.

Evil bastard.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,429 ✭✭✭ passremarkable

Mario is a busted flush as dunphy would Say

Advertisement