Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Garth Brooks - Croke Pk Sept 2022

Options
1313233343537»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,456 ✭✭✭fun loving criminal

You did not reply to this thread last night. You replied to my post. Stop your lying. You talk to me on this but real life, acknowledge any of your nastiness towards me, no way!!! You need acknowledge accusing someone of bank theft is wrong and apologise. But maybe you want to stand over a coffin and figure out where I work and threaten me because how dare I ask for an apology.

Now, go off and spend some time hitting some animals or split some heads open or cry over an empty promise/an unsent gift from a one night stand before you try your **** on me here.

• Registered Users Posts: 655 ✭✭✭crl84

Aaaaaaanyway, the idea that Brooks is saving this for an All-Ireland tour is fanciful at best.

Took him long enough to get back here and seriously doubt he'll bother heading around the country in future.

If the documentary/series/film comes out, it will likely be to to promote some US dates/residency, not a minor little jaunt around Ireland.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,715 ✭✭✭endainoz

Always guaranteed to sell tickets here, popularity hasn't waned, unlikely to do 5 nights in croke Park again though. A huge deal for any artist but he's always said for years how amazing croke Park was to play in. A bit bigger than a "minor little jaunt". He seems in no rush to put out the documentary, but it'll happen again sometime soon I'm sure.

• Registered Users Posts: 455 ✭✭paddyirish23

Will definitely be coming back, prob finish his vegas gigs next yr and announce dates late in the year for his Irish return the summer of 2026. Was spotted out in thomond Park while here so fingers crossed for 2 or 3 nights there 🤞🤞 any sign of this croke park dvd??

• Registered Users Posts: 742 ✭✭✭Movie Maestro

Still no sign of the Croke Park doc yet and at this stage I've stopped holding my breath😕 Unless someone here has some insider information I'm not sure we'll ever see it!

• Advertisement
Advertisement