Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HKC Wireless House Alarm

Options
  • 16-11-2021 6:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 587 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

Hope you can help. I have a HKC wireless alarm with a number of contact points around the house. When the alarm goes off, I get a text to my phone informing me of same and advising which contact point is the source. I recently added a small extension to the front of our house and moved our front door out approx five feet. There is a wireless contact point on the door which was working fine prior to moving the door.

Now if I open the door when the house is fully armed the alarm goes off but I don't get a text to my phone. When I log into the HKC secure comm app on my phone the front door input is not showing any fault and is online.

Just wondering has anyone come across this before? I tested the windows in the house and I get a text to my phone if I open one of the windows while the alarm is fully armed.

Any help is appreciated.

Comments

Advertisement