Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gameweek 11 Matchday Thread.

Options

Comments

Same dilemma, couldn't drop Antonio for Tino. Blind loyalty to the Villa won out. Need to develop a ruthless streak and prioritise form before everything else. Anyway, the weekend is young and a back three of James, Chilwell & TAA will surely deliver.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,615 ✭✭✭✭Muahahaha

3rd week he is first on the bench for me but the last two he came off the bench for Azpi and Mbeumo and he made two red arrows a lot smaller than they would have been. Kind of hoping for a non starter in my 11 now but opted to stick with Antonio. That could be a mistake becasue yet again he looked a bit laboured vs Genk during the week.

Livra is now on 31 points over his last 5 GWs and in my front line Antonio is on 10 from 4, Jiminez 25 and Vardy 18. They all need to haul this weekend to catch him. Only realised this week he was Chelseas player of the year in their academy last season and they have a 25m buy back clause on him. He has also been capped for England U-21. He has Norwich next so I reckon he has to be started in a 4-4-2

• Registered Users Posts: 6,083 ✭✭✭Chesty08

Took a -4 & had a 6 pointer from Livramento.

Dropped 3.5k places to 49k OR. Must be a lot of players with McCarthy, played Livra and/or who didn’t take a hit

Surprised by the dropped tbh.

Team:

Sa

Livra James Christensen Dias

Salah (c) Raphina Foden Son

Aubameyang Toney

Subs: Duffy Antonio McArthur

Son and Aubameyang my main differentials this week

Best of luck all

• Registered Users Posts: 15,248 ✭✭✭✭Fitz*

Somehow Chelsea had Reece James, Lamptey & Livramento in their academy around the same time!

2021 Tino was academy player of the year

2018 James was academy player of the year.

Bit of a gap as James then went out on loan… just like James did when he won that award.

Gallagher & Gilmour both won the years in between and followed similar paths.

But for everyone of these there is a huge chunk of quality players & never get the break through.

Chelsea pump a lot of money into buying up all the top young teenagers

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,241 ✭✭✭✭gammygils

Man Utd XI: de Gea, Maguire(c), Lindelöf, Bailly, Bruno Fernandes, Wan-Bissaka, Fred, Shaw, McTominay, Greenwood, Cristiano Ronaldo

Subs: Diogo Dalot, Henderson, Sancho, van de Beek, Martial, Matic, Rashford, Lingard, Telles

Man City XI: Ederson, Walker, João Cancelo, Rúben Dias, Stones, Rodri, Bernardo Silva, Gündogan(c), de Jesus, Foden, De Bruyne

Subs: Steffen, Mahrez, Luiz Rosa, Grealish, Aké, Sterling, Palmer, Carson, Zinchenko

• Registered Users Posts: 17,241 ✭✭✭✭gammygils

Grealish benched

Cavani not in squad

Pep roulette is dead!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,379 ✭✭✭✭siblers

Bailly og

• Registered Users Posts: 17,837 ✭✭✭✭paulie21

Bailly og (Cancelo)

• Advertisement

Cancelo assist surely

Cancelo assist

• Registered Users Posts: 45,535 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

Having left Livramento on my bench yesterday, Cancelo is my first sub. 😭

'It is better to walk alone in the right direction than follow the herd walking in the wrong direction.'

• Registered Users Posts: 7,556 ✭✭✭Dr. Bre

Great finish by bailly

• Registered Users Posts: 2,737 ✭✭✭crushproof

Doesn't look like Foden will be in many scoring positions today, hopefully grab an assist at least

Another Cancelo assist!

Bilva goal.

Everybody in the stadium confused by the goal.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,737 ✭✭✭crushproof

Cancelo owners chuffed, eurgh!

• Registered Users Posts: 45,535 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

FFS another Cancelo assist and I can't see him coming into my team. Duffy missing out might be my best chance but can't see that.

'It is better to walk alone in the right direction than follow the herd walking in the wrong direction.'

• Registered Users Posts: 5,644 ✭✭✭dr.kenneth noisewater

Cancelo first sub, was between him and Antonio

Good man Cancelo. Shocking by DDG

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,672 ✭✭✭ElTel

No chance that's a DDG og?

Fingers crossed.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,559 ✭✭✭DJIMI TRARORE

DDG afraid of hurting himself, Beglin on commentry: Utd are like the milky way, full of shooting stars but never far away from a black hole, never heard st1te like in b4

• Registered Users Posts: 19,695 ✭✭✭✭Ace2007

I'd be more critical of Shaw - had no idea that Silva was behind him. He's been having a shocker this season. Maguire/Shaw are lucky that Ole is in charge, any other manager and they would be benched. As someone said to me yesterday it's funny how Southgate picks Shaw/Maguire despite there terrible form, but yet last season dropped TAA because of his poor form. Southgate be doing us all a favour if he dropped those two.

Hopefully United get a goal early in the second half, given I did Cancelo to James :(

• Registered Users Posts: 17,837 ✭✭✭✭paulie21

Cancelo booked

• Registered Users Posts: 19,695 ✭✭✭✭Ace2007

Cancelo yellow

• Registered Users Posts: 7,556 ✭✭✭Dr. Bre

Cancelo booked

Cancelo yellow.

**** sake. Every gameweek I've had 2 or 3 players get booked. It's very annoying

Bilva booked

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,205 ✭✭✭✭Father Hernandez

Chilwell and James both start.

Advertisement