Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

2021 NFL season - Week 8 thread

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 39,440 ✭✭✭✭Itssoeasy

Just to add to this he’s the second QB to go over 400 yards in their debut with cam newton the other one. And of the four QBs on the list **** Kevin kolb is on it.

Did the chiefs piss off some higher power in the last few weeks ? It’s a case of anything that can go wrong does.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,366 ✭✭✭✭cj maxx

Your man Gore makes running look easy

• Registered Users Posts: 6,034 ✭✭✭KrustyUCC

Chiefs running the ball down the Giants throats and they have no answer on that drive

Giants settle for 3

Won't do v the Chiefs

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 37,512 ✭✭✭✭eagle eye

Chiefs have been awful again. Three points down with basically the full fourth quarter left but it's only 17-14 and 14 points through three quarters for this Chiefs offense is not near good enough. I realise they are capable of pulling out the win but this game shouldn't even be close at this stage, the Chiefs have had plenty if opportunities.

Typical Giants

Had an INT but no offsides

Now chiefs to get a TD

• Registered Users Posts: 37,512 ✭✭✭✭eagle eye

Chiefs get it done 20-17 but my first thought as soon as it was over was, two bad teams.

• Registered Users Posts: 318 ✭✭collybyrne

9 - 6 takes me to 78 - 44 overall.

Didn't think I'd be saying this this year but for me the Jets were the stand-out performers this weekend. To come back form an absolute hiding last week and get it done against one of the coming teams in the league with all the adversity they are suffering was incredible. I really like Saleh and was happy to see him get the W in the situation. On the flip side I think that's probably it for the Lions now. That looked like being their best chance of the season so far and they get blown out of it. Tough on Campbell but there's only so many times you can keep going back to the emotional well.

Obviously the Saints got the big result against Tampa but for as well as their D played, you'll rarely see Tom Brady so out of sorts. Yes some of it was pressure but some of it was just him having an off night. With Jameis gone now it's hard to see the Saints making much more of this season but at least they'll have that one great result to reflect on.

Sickener for Derrick Henry as well. The league is a lesser place without him. Here's hoping they can make the playoffs and give him a shot at coming back.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,867 ✭✭✭Christy42

7-8 to 75 - 47. Absolute shocker. Went the wrong way on a few close calls and got caught out by the shocks in the Buccs and Bengals games. Jets seem to have something vs the top teams but that game is not a good look for Wilson.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,806 ✭✭✭✭paulie21

was 62-45 and 9-6 this week brings me to 71- 51 after 8 weeks.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,925 ✭✭✭Paleface

Advertisement