Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gameweek 9 Matchday.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,379 ✭✭✭✭siblers

• Registered Users Posts: 19,695 ✭✭✭✭Ace2007

Bobby off, Mane on

• Registered Users Posts: 22,529 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

Dropped from 75k to 400k, don't remember the last time I had such a catastrophic week.

Even with Salah captain, i'm projected to fall from 12k to 125k

I had a gw rank of 7 million going into the Liverpool game. Any other gw and this would be a triple digit gw score.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,081 ✭✭✭GetWithIt

117 from 10 players. Up from 170k to the top 30k.

Everything is awesome.

huh?

There are a good few that have gotten triple digit scores to be fair.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,073 ✭✭✭COH

82 points... red arrow to 228k but things looking a whole lot better now then they were a few hours ago.

Shame Lukaku was out as Salah's captaincy points *might* have been a differential!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,656 ✭✭✭Xander10

Mo bringing the century up for many.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,054 ✭✭✭wanderer100

Worst GW ever. Dropping from 600k to 1.3m

Genuinely considering giving up now 😞

• Advertisement

• Registered Users Posts: 913 ✭✭✭JPup

It’s just one week. You can make it back as quick as you lost it!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,083 ✭✭✭Chesty08

Honestly not taking off the armband on Salah for the foreseeable.

GW saver.

I know many have him but a fair few rivals didn’t captain him!

I went from 4 non playing defenders & KdB benching to 94 points in a few games.

Ill take that after the Saturday morning & day games!

• Registered Users Posts: 42,080 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

100 points, delighted.

126k -> 64k

I thought I was in for a disaster of a gameweek when Azpi was benched and Raphinha got injured.

Foden and captain Salah masterclasses seeing me with a huge green arrow.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,203 ✭✭✭Shanee.

Salah saved my gw

• Registered Users Posts: 9,622 ✭✭✭Cartman78

Not sure about bonuses yet but by my own calculations I should have ~103 and healthy green arrows.

Still going to lose a H2H match narrowly though which is mildly irritating

• Registered Users Posts: 22,529 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

Ranks are still fairly bunched together at least. I'm still only 30 away from top 100k again so it's not so bad.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,376 ✭✭✭macraignil

Second hit of the season proving to be slow to pay off as McArthur stays on my bench with 5points and Kane replaces Lukaku with 2points. Mbeumo and Vardy also with 1pointers was leaving me on 31(-4) before the last game of the week. Captain Salah and Alexander-Arnold have rescued my week and predicted to get a small green arrow so HEWT.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,751 ✭✭✭Thepoet85

105 points and up to 15k. Usually start slowly and tip away all year, hope to keep this going now.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,355 ✭✭✭Jim Gazebo

101 for me. Salah and TAA save the day. Small green from 1,033 to 832!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,073 ✭✭✭COH

• Registered Users Posts: 45,535 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

97 for me. Happy with that. Gone from 117k to 72k which is my season high.

'It is better to walk alone in the right direction than follow the herd walking in the wrong direction.'

• Registered Users Posts: 1,935 ✭✭✭eggy81

83 points in the end. Had taa jota salah and Greenwood in the big game. I’ve only captained salah twice this season. And I’ve paid a huge price for that idiocy in money leagues this week. Sitting around 500k now overall.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,778 ✭✭✭Benimar

87 points and a fall of 10k to 130k. Would have been a good week to BB, had 24 points on the bench (and happy with the 11 I started)

• Registered Users Posts: 15,249 ✭✭✭✭Fitz*

• Registered Users Posts: 5,647 ✭✭✭dr.kenneth noisewater

108 points and up 300k places to 180k. Still some issues with Vardy and Raphinha both going off injured

• Registered Users Posts: 20,341 ✭✭✭✭Rikand

81 and a slight fall in OR

• Registered Users Posts: 19,615 ✭✭✭✭Muahahaha

89 and a fall from 140k to 164k. Could have been a lot worse, was falling past 300k before the Liverpool game kicked off. Really glad I hung onto Trent when he was injured the week I played the WC as that was a very welcome 10 points yesterday. Pity he didnt score but that save de Gea made was world class. With Salah on such blistering form owning Trent should keep delivering consistent points.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,622 ✭✭✭Cartman78

103 for me and a healthy green arrow from 137K to 57K....nosebleed territory for at this stage of the season tbh...I'm normally mired in a turgid battle to scrape into the top 100K for weeks on end.

Annoyingly my main ML rival missed the deadline and still scored 132 :-( At least he'll lose value on Lukaku I suppose

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,081 ✭✭✭GetWithIt

Did anyone see the Leeds game. Wondering if Geldhart could be a bandwagon waiting to happen. 4.5 forward.

Advertisement