Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gameweek 9 Matchday.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,705 ✭✭✭✭Ace2007

Looking back at the replay Trossard was offside in the build up - don't know why they chose to ignore that, given they've gone back further in other games...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,834 ✭✭✭Did you smash it

A different phase of play? Did city get a touch on the ball in the time between the offside and the pen? Is that what matters?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,081 ✭✭✭GetWithIt

• Registered Users Posts: 12,466 ✭✭✭✭machiavellianme

He always rushes out. He thinks he's some sort of god but is generally lucky to get away with it. He is more likely to cause an incident than most for all his "bravery".

(Yes, I'm still thick about the RC that captain Mané got after Ederson came out with his head stooped down. It cost me a cash prize mini league)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,054 ✭✭✭wanderer100

Sanchez with more points than Cancelo was not something I was expecting from this game

It was in the build up, ball played forward to Trossard whose offside, and he lays it off and 10 seconds later it's a penalty.

If you think of the goal that was ruled out last GW or week before for a "foul" that was in a different phase, can't see how they ignore this one.

Foden through on goal, should have scored, would have been a KdB assist

The only thing I can think of is that city touched the ball after the offside so that equals a new phase of play.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,549 ✭✭✭skippy15

Double city clean sheet gone and with foden that goal cost me at least 10 points in an awful week, ffs

• Advertisement

Mahrez (Foden)

• Registered Users Posts: 15,398 ✭✭✭✭Fitz*

I had thought what matters more is if the ball has been played backwards by the attacking team and the defense is able to reset. It's not the same attack then, so therefore not the same phase of play.

That last goal will cost Sanchez 2/3 points

He was on for bps before the goal - so you would assume he wont' be on for any after the 4th goal - but who knows with the bps anymore

• Registered Users Posts: 22,624 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

Foden on for an 18 pointer. Anyone have both him and Mount?

Greenwood probably get a goal or two tomorrow as if it's GW1 all over again

Ok, I have no idea but I think you could be right.

Yea not sure that makes much sense, by that logic why would linesmen put the flag up in any game, 😳

Absolute shocking GW so far, fallen from 12k to 75k, 10 points with Salah (c), Son and Ronaldo to go

• Registered Users Posts: 19,617 ✭✭✭✭Muahahaha

Just looking at the highest scoring team this week and he is on 107 points with triple captain Mount (63) and Salah still to play. Its one of those stupid teams though where he made 12 transfers for -40, it must be a burner team chasing a weekly or monthly prize or something.

https://fantasy.premierleague.com/entry/2354489/event/9

Im on 17 from 6 so a bit of a nightmare this week. Really need c Salah to bail me out but United Liverpool games are usually low scoring. Raph injured now as well is another headache, especially as no one else in my ML has him and the last thing I want to do is move to their players. Jiminez got an assist which is grand and all but wheres the goals, thats what we have him for.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,033 ✭✭✭remoteboy

Foden saved my bacon. Still not convinced he scored either of those goals but I’ll take them. No Alonso, Duffy and Marcal means I’m only playing 10 this week.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,561 ✭✭✭DJIMI TRARORE

30 with salah c, taa, Pogba and Ron to play. Weird week

• Registered Users Posts: 6,083 ✭✭✭Chesty08

No Alonso, Christensen , Tierney or Duffy means I’ll be playing 9 this week.

29 (-4) with Salah (c), Toney & Antonio to go.

A drop from 25k OR to 39k so far.

Tino’s 9 to be added.

I’ll take a grey and move on to next week with open arms after what this GW has thrown at me

Dropped from 75k to 190k. Ouch. Kane (c) tomorrow to save the week, hate relying on Spurs though.

• Registered Users Posts: 45,552 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

31 points with Salah (c), TAA, Antonio and Vardy to come. Up to 95k which I think is my highest this season. Strange day.

I've jumped about 700k places today.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,354 ✭✭✭✭gormdubhgorm

If my Reece James (c) really is to benefit me. I need Salah to stay quiet and a tight 1-1 with low owned scorers in the Man Utd Liverpool game. Will be fecking annoyed if Salah gets a brace loads seem to have captained him.

Guff about stuff, and stuff about guff.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,054 ✭✭✭wanderer100

Vardy & Iheanacho start, Daka on the bench

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,291 Mod ✭✭✭✭F1ngers

Team to play Brentford: Schmeichel, Soyuncu, Evans, Amartey, Pereira, Soumare, Tielemans, Castagne, Maddison, Vardy, Iheanacho.

Subs: Ward, Bertrand, Vestergaard, Dewsbury-Hall, Choudhury, Barnes, Perez, Lookman, Daka.

Team to play Leicester: Raya, Pinnock, Jansson, Zanka, Canos, Norgaard, Jensen, Onyeka, Henry, Mbeumo, Toney.

Subs: Fernandes, Goode, Ajer, Stevens, Maghoma, Roerslev, Bidstrup, Ghoddos, Forss.

Team to play West Ham: Lloris, Royal, Romero, Dier, Reguilon, Hojbjerg, Skipp, Lucas Moura, Ndombele, Son, Kane

Subs: Gollini, Sanchez, Gil, Lo Celso, Alli, Bergwijn, Tanganga, Davies, Rodon

Team to play Tottenham: Fabianski, Johnson, Zouma, Ogbonna, Cresswell, Soucek, Rice, Bowen, Benrahma, Fornals, Antonio

Subs: Areola, Vlasic, Diop, Masuaku, Yarmolenko, Ashby, Noble, Lanzini, Dawson

• Registered Users Posts: 17,252 ✭✭✭✭gammygils

Tielemens goal

No assist

• Advertisement

Tielemans goal no assist

Advertisement