Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PGA 2K21

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,370 ✭✭✭lee_baby_simms

Loving this game. Just joined.

PSN : daggerzdave

• Registered Users Posts: 11,981 ✭✭✭✭L'prof

-8 with 3 bogies. Not looking forward to playing without putt preview 🙈😅

• Registered Users Posts: 11,573 ✭✭✭✭Jordan 199

I'm going to take on Craggy this evening. Will try to finish under par this time.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,981 ✭✭✭✭L'prof

3 under. Putting leaves a lot to be desired

Oh hang on, it’s 2 rounds?

• Registered Users Posts: 29,438 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

2 rounds i thought might stretch it out, let me know what ye think or maybe keep it 1 round events lasting 3 days. I did set each round to be at different times of the day. Gonna try put up a score tonight.

• Advertisement

One round per tournament please Zero.

Finished 4 over par just there. Very happy with my driving and reasonably happy with my putting.

I accepted you there.

BTW, is anyone here CylonXIII?

I accepted Cylon there. Usually if they have an Irish flag, it's a safe bet it's someone on here.

Yupp, sorry about the 2 rounds lads, that was a mistake. They'll be 1 round going forward.

Don't want to jinx myself but i just dropped a 47ft putt for Birdie on hole 4, it's ok, no need for applause :)

Edit: finished Rd 1 evens. Very happy with that compared to my +8 last event. 2 hope in one misses by a foot and at least 5 birdies mised by inches. Some greens are right bitches though.

Fuuuuuuckiiing cuuuuuuunt of a hole 17!!!!

Dropped the ball into the sea twice, i went from -1 to plus 3 after it. Finished the event at +4 when i was on track to finishing at -1. Disgusted! Between the tough greens and the rough 10mph winds in Rd 2, that was a tough one but i still enjoyed it.

Fair play orrj2 currently leading the event at -6!

Also congrats Unevenivan on winning the first event with a -15!!

My last round at Craggy was horrendous. Finished 6 over par. Oh well.

I'm going to step away from the Boards tournaments for a while because I can't keep on going the way I am.

• Advertisement

Next 2 events scheduled, both 1 round and 3 days to complete.

30th Oct to 1st Nov - Halloween Spooktacular. Course is user created Bloodwine Halloween that looks a bit crazy but could be fun for the time of year.

2nd Nov to 4th Nov - Arizona Invitational. Back to normal on a real course as suggested by Jordan (hope you stick around for that man).

****. Did I just get booted out? Daggerzdave.

Edit: ah no. I didn’t. I had to search again for some reason.

I ain't going anywhere Zero dude. I might be down, but I'm not out 🙂

Had a go of Bloodwine Halloween there, great course!

That first hole had me scratching my head but played a few Street v that and seemed normal enough. Great atmosphere!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,862 ✭✭✭Dr Turk Turkelton

Phew that was nerve-wracking, just finished the first 18 at Craggy IRELAND (everyone on here was calling it Craggy Island and I had a practise go at it and I thought it was a very easy course!).

Shot a very satisfactory -12 with one bogey on 14 and lipped out a couple of putts so could have been better.

Thankfully I didn't really get to see how bad the greens were as the irons were on point again and left most shots within 12 feet apart from the 14th.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,570 ✭✭✭JimBurnley

Finished on 15 under, just one off Daggerzdave the leader, delighted with that. Bad putting on the 17th gave me a bogey costing a chance of top spot. Enjoyed the course, extra wind on the 2nd round gave the right amount of extra challenge without being crazy hard

• Registered Users Posts: 6,164 ✭✭✭Damien360

-6 for first round. Ended -14 for 2 rounds of Craggy. Dropped 2 at the 17th in last round by going out of bounds on tee shot. There is a par 4 in there that should be a par 5. Nice course but the wind is hard to judge.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,069 ✭✭✭✭duploelabs

-14 under on the first round, let's see what the second brings

Ok, it's north Korean dictator levels of golf or a sad indictment of my lockdown life that I shot 29 under through the two rounds

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭CylonXIII

Thanks for accepting me into the group, no "bragging rights" scores like others on here but if I can keep par or under I'm happy. Those Craggy greens are a right pain at times though

Bloody hell haha.

I think it’s fair to say the real fight will be for 2nd place in these events!

Well in fairness, I have had this game for nearly 2 years and it's been a long lockdown

Fair play. You’ve clearly put in the long yards!

Yes you can get brutally punished if your approach shot isn’t close to the hole.

I added a few more players last night. I forgot your names, but welcome aboard.

I think we have around fifteen members now.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,429 ✭✭✭Ivefoundgod

I've added myself on PSN. IFGCarlow87.

• Registered Users Posts: 463 ✭✭circos

Also requested there now PSN:CiaranCos need to practise without the putt preview!

• Advertisement
Advertisement