Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

PGA 2K21

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,962 ✭✭✭Dr Turk Turkelton

I think it's time to step away from the playstation!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,029 ✭✭✭✭Jordan 199

I will take a rest from the golf until the next Boards tournament which I am going to win.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,633 ✭✭✭JimBurnley

@Zero-Cool request sent to join. Someone needs to put Jordan in his place ;-)

p.s. probably won't be me...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,901 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

I won't be on tonight but made anyone who joined the last couple of days an admin if anyone's on and can approve the request?

I added you there Jim.

Is someone else here gbalfe?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,633 ✭✭✭JimBurnley

Thanks. Thought I had a pretty decent round at 5 under until I saw the other scores! Got me first eagle in the game so far, but also me first double bogey - thensome dodgy putting let me down, enjoyable course tho. See thee at Craggy...

I searched that in boards and belongs to user messi19 of someone can add them if they get a chance today please? Not sure when I'll be able to get on. Thanks for adding Jim Jordan.

I will add messi19 later. BTW if anyone else wants to join, stick your names down so I can add a good few of you in one go.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,382 ✭✭✭petes

Meeeeee..... petesintact

I'm horrible at it 😂

Petes and gbalfe accepted.

• Advertisement

Looking at the Thieves Landing result, three players finished at -9.

I left Putt preview on by accident which lets you see where you're putt is going to go so you can readjust for an easier putt. It's turned off for Craggy Island, those scores will be interesting.

I like how fast you can get through a round with the fast forward button. It's nice to see the shots play out but if you're limited on time, it's a good way to squeeze in a round.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,127 ✭✭✭finglashoop

is this cross play lads???

It doesn't look like it, Google seems to say no but if anyone on a platform other than PlayStation wants to check, the society to search for is 'boards.ie club'

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,742 ✭✭✭eyeball kid

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,698 ✭✭✭✭duploelabs

What's even trickier is that the greens on craggy Island are all over the shop, the flat areas around the hole on the green where you've to land your lay up are minimal, and the high winds on the course make hitting those areas even harder.

But it does make the play a lot more rewarding

Welcome aboard. I'll add you tonight or sometime tomorrow.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,882 ✭✭✭Macker1

When is the Craggy Island Tournament starting ?

I think the 27th Oct. I set the first one to 7 days to give people though time to join and set a score and i planned to have multiple simultaneously but you can only have one at a time. I have the Craggy Island one set to 3 days, will see how the goes, might pick a base course from the game for the 3rd if Craggy is a **** show but if anyone has suggestions on courses, feel free to share :)

The course in Scottsdale, Arizona is one of my favourites. Love the mountains and the desert setting there.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,382 ✭✭✭petes

Bogeyed the first two and never recovered 😂

Some of the putting greens are a right pain in the ass. I find myself shouting at the TV saying stop stop stop as the ball rolls gently rolls away from the putting hole down a slope.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

No cross-platform :/ I hate turning on my Playstation, it's slow and rubbish. I've been playing this loads on PC (was in last month's Humble Monthly). I haven't seen the Craggy Islands Links yet, must see if it's available.

Great turnout for the first event that's still running until the 26th i think. Some close scores there.

If gbalfe, okram or anyone else who is sending requests to join the club sees this, an admin can approve which sends a request back to you. You have to accept that then to join. Awful system combined with the game not telling you if you got an invite or not. If you send a request or waiting on approval, post here and someone will approve.

There I am, right at the ass of the standings ☺

Ha don't mind that, I've a feeling you'll be top contender at Craggy!

Post edited by Jordan 199 on

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,042 ✭✭✭✭L'prof

I just submitted a request to join there (orrj2). If somebody could approve it I’ll get it played after work before the round ends. Thanks

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,698 ✭✭✭✭duploelabs

• Advertisement

12 members and growing now. Nice 🙂

Advertisement