Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on [email protected] for help. Thanks :)
Private profiles - please note that profiles marked as private will soon be public. This will facilitate moderation so mods can view users' warning histories. All of your posts across the site will appear on your profile page (including PI, RI). Groups posts will remain private except to users who have access to the same Groups as you. Thread here
Some important site news, please read here. Thanks!

GLAS 3

• 15-10-2021 9:37am
    Registered Users Posts: 31 farm to fork

Just a quick one on GLAS 3 and apologies if it was discussed in previous discussions. Am I right in saying its coming to an end in September 2022 or is there an extension.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,307 ✭✭✭ Hard Knocks

I think it’s over on Dec31st and Mar for WBC

There was rumours earlier in the year of all been extended but haven’t heard anything since

• Registered Users Posts: 849 ✭✭✭ Easten

afaik all current schemes are due to run or be extended until the end of 2022. From 2023 on we have the new CAP arrangements.

No doubt it'll be less than what you are getting now with more restrictions and paperwork to be done. The day of the handy sofa farming are nearing an end.

• Registered Users Posts: 31 farm to fork

I take it then Easten you don't partake in any couch farming schemes by your reply.

• Advertisement

After all your deep thinking it's a pity you didn't heed your own advice in the first place instead of making smart comments. I made a fair analysis to what is coming down the road wrt Glas and the new CAP, but you felt fit to make a jab at me. So you can't now be offended by a reply which you'd have gotten on any factory floor, office, Construction site, Mart ringside, Truckers Cafe, etc or even the "School yard".

You're a hypocrite who talks from both sides of his mouth.

Advertisement