Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GLAS 3

• 15-10-2021 9:37am
    Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭

Just a quick one on GLAS 3 and apologies if it was discussed in previous discussions. Am I right in saying its coming to an end in September 2022 or is there an extension.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,889 ✭✭✭Hard Knocks

I think it’s over on Dec31st and Mar for WBC

There was rumours earlier in the year of all been extended but haven’t heard anything since

• Registered Users Posts: 849 ✭✭✭Easten

afaik all current schemes are due to run or be extended until the end of 2022. From 2023 on we have the new CAP arrangements.

No doubt it'll be less than what you are getting now with more restrictions and paperwork to be done. The day of the handy sofa farming are nearing an end.

• Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭farm to fork

I take it then Easten you don't partake in any couch farming schemes by your reply.

• Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭farm to fork

Now Easten I would like to respond to your post regarding the genuine question I asked you earlier. Sorry I couldn't get back to you sooner but contrary to your insinuation I was actually busy on the farm.  While on the tractor it gave me a chance to reflect on how I would respond to such an immature narrow-minded comment which would have its place only among teenagers in the school yard or among a group of idiots in a pub. 

I started following this forum to read the views of others on topics I am very interested in, only recently I started posting comments and starting discussions. Recently I saw you have become very vocal and the general theme to your responses has been very negative. I should have known the one you were going to send me was going to be of the same vein.  

A lesson that was shared with me was if you have nothing good to say, say nothing. Best of luck with everything and try and be a bit more positive life is too short....... 

• Advertisement

After all your deep thinking it's a pity you didn't heed your own advice in the first place instead of making smart comments. I made a fair analysis to what is coming down the road wrt Glas and the new CAP, but you felt fit to make a jab at me. So you can't now be offended by a reply which you'd have gotten on any factory floor, office, Construction site, Mart ringside, Truckers Cafe, etc or even the "School yard".

You're a hypocrite who talks from both sides of his mouth.

Advertisement