Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Girlfriend had untreated depression - scares me a bit.

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,003 ✭✭✭JoChervil

Ok, so I wrongly assumed. Your writing I find quite chaotic.

Yet you stay in touch with your ex. So your ex is present in your current life. In my view it is only natural that your girlfriend brings it in conversation. If you didn't stay in touch with your ex, I don't think it would be a topic worth discussing. But it is you, who is keeping this subject alive, not your girlfriend.

BTW I think discussing sex life with exes with current partner doesn't do any good.

• Registered Users Posts: 271 ✭✭Feets

It sounds like you can see what the next step is but you are not listening to your gut telling you to take it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,102 ✭✭✭manonboard

Im actually doing it tomorrow. Just waiting until then because her exams were this week and she really needed some support during this week.

There was some further happenings which i detailed a few posts back.

Its ok. It will be all done by tomorrow. Its sad, but it makes sense. Im glad she treated me with respect and its unfortunate we were not more compatible in our weak points/capacities with each other.

Im a bit nervous and stressed tonight about it, because i know its going to be hurtful to her. Ill still do it, but its really unpleasant.

Thanks everyone for the support and guidance during this thread. It was much appreciated having a place to go to express when i needed to.

Advertisement