Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

N64/Megadrive Switch Online Expansion

Options
12345679»

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,528 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

I was playing 1080° recently and it's still fantastic, I can't wait to give it a whirl when I get a chance.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,854 ✭✭✭dominatinMC

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,528 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

Yes, Waverace and 1080° are the games I am most wanting to see on the Switch or whatever Nintendo make next, those games were fantastic.

Excitetrucks on the Wii was pretty great fun too, it'd be cool to see it updated and available to a new generation of Nintendo owners

• Registered Users Posts: 16,008 ✭✭✭✭sligeach

More Rare titles added to Nintendo Switch Online and Nintendo Switch Online + Expansion Pack!

Five more classic games from Rare – including Killer Instinct and Blast Corps – are now available through Nintendo Switch Online and Nintendo Switch Online + Expansion Pack!

The full 5 games are:

• Snake Rattle N’ Roll
    • R.C. Pro-Am
    • Battletoads in Battlemaniacs
    • Killer Instinct
    • Blast Corps

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 11,015 Mod ✭✭✭✭Fysh

Ah, Killer Instinct - a great opportunity to look back and go "wait, why did I think this was cool at the time?" 😁

On the plus side, I've read good stuff about Blast Corps so that should be interesting to try out.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 28,796 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

I still occasionally listen to the Killer Cuts album. It's on Spotify. Probably still have the cd at my parents'.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,081 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

Lot of people pissed online that Rare Replay Switch release is now even further away with these drops for NSO, I would love to play some Conker games again the gameboy one was great. Bad Fur Day would be nice too.

Post edited by RobbingBandit on

Blast Corps has aged really well, and the Switch edition is better in all the right places, such as sharper visuals.

It still feels like milling Tonka toys around a sandbox, which is still cool

Never got a chance to play the original, so looking forward to giving it a go this time around.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,411 ✭✭✭griffdaddy

I have three Nintendo Online family slots available for about 8 or 9 quid if anyone is interested. I contacted some of the people from last year here but couldn't find the details of others.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,411 ✭✭✭griffdaddy

Still one slot left if anyone else is interested

Dr. Mario, Mario Golf and Mario Tennis for the Game Boy will be available to Nintendo Switch Online subscribers on 12th March.

Calling all speed demons!

The Game Boy Advance classic F-Zero: Maximum Velocity races onto Nintendo Switch Online + Expansion Pack this Friday, 29th March!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,911 ✭✭✭Mr.Saturn

One of the more accessible F-Zeros, as I recall. Granted, still unforgiving but the layout on the GBA meant getting to grips with it was a little more merciful than the likes of its SNES forebear.

It would be sweet if they brought F-Zero Climax to the GBA online library, I have a repro copy for my GBA and it is fantastic

Nintendo 64 – April 2024 Game Updates – Nintendo Switch Online

Today, two racing games originally released on the Nintendo 64™ system are bringing full throttle thrills to players with a Nintendo Switch Online + Expansion Pack membership! Careen around rollercoaster racetracks in Extreme-G™ and bounce up, up and away in the offbeat Iggy’s Reckin’ Balls™ game when these titles join the Nintendo 64 - Nintendo Switch Online library.

• Registered Users Posts: 55,452 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Scraping the barrel there, Nintendo.

Just bring out Perfect Dark already and forgo with the crap!

I'm eagerly awaiting Diddy Kong Racing!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,911 ✭✭✭Mr.Saturn

• Advertisement
Advertisement