Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Google Pixel 6/Pixel 6 Pro

Options
1818283848587»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,353 ✭✭✭S.M.B.

What cases did everyone end up with for their Pixel 6? I got the official one with its known issues when I bought my device and as expected it got all warped within it's first year. Managed to convince Google to give me a refund and I continued to use it as it was still somewhat functional. Not any more, it's all cracked now so I need to replace it with something else.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,126 ✭✭✭RobertFoster

I got the Caseology Parallax (black & red) from Amazon DE. No issues with it after 18+ months.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,664 ✭✭✭✭Mantis Toboggan

I got a Spigen liquid air and still perfect 2 and half years later.

Free Palestine 🇵🇸

• Registered Users Posts: 470 ✭✭MickH503

Spigen cases are great, have had a few on different phones now. Currently have a Tough Armour case on P8 Pro

• Registered Users Posts: 3,375 ✭✭✭Ryath

+ 1 on the Spigen, bought two below at launch in Oct 21. I used the Rugged armour case for a few weeks and then switched to the wallet one. Have switched back for the odd occasion I didn't want the bulk of the card case but I find the card one much handier. Will fit two cards and two notes carefully folded between them. It will fit 3 cards if they are not embossed but it is tight. Saves me carrying my wallet most of the time.

https://www.amazon.de/-/en/gp/product/B0964HZDSQ/ref%3Dppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&psc=1

https://www.amazon.de/-/en/gp/product/B0964HT4LB/ref%3Dppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&psc=1

• Advertisement

Thanks for the recommendations. Will have a look and see what's still available.

Edit: have a Caseology Parallax & Vault along with a Spigen Liquid Air in my Amazon basket. Will choose one over the coming days so that it's at home for me when I return from holiday. Did half a day with no case at all and hated it.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,526 ✭✭✭savemejebus

had a caseology nano pop on my 6a and it left a bunch of micro scratches around the camera bar on my phone so personally would avoid caseology. Even though they are made by he same company the spigen line of products are miles better. Rugged armour all the way.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,126 ✭✭✭RobertFoster

Did half a day with no case at all and hated it.

It's the most slippery phone I've ever had. Leave it resting on the arm of a chair and it immediately tries to throw itself on the floor.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,105 ✭✭✭Explosive_Cornflake

Another vote for Spigen. I got one as recommend on this thread.

I've the liquid air, and I give the phone a lot of abuse, and it's holding up perfectly.

They were not in stock on Amazon when I was looking, it's worth going to aliexpress if you cannot find them.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,526 ✭✭✭savemejebus

I've had to order my Spigens from Amazon it, de, fr, and es as the UK won't send them here for some bizarre reason. If you like a bit more of an angular case Ringke cases are pretty good too.

• Advertisement

I'm UK based (although away at the moment) so can get the Spigen and Caseology cases on Prime with next day delivery. Still leaning towards the most basic Caseology one as at this stage I'm not too bothered with minor cosmetic scratches caused by dust getting in behind the case, might be a different story if it was a brand new phone. Hoping to get at least another year out of this one.

My Spigen Rugged Armour case arrived today. Suitably grippy and sturdy. Thanks for all the recommendations.

Advertisement