Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Guys describing previous sexual encounters, so to speak

Options
  • 29-09-2021 12:38am

I’m of the cisgender female persuasion, so to speak; have a similar friend who encountered an otherwise perfectly decent etc cisgender heterosexual male, somewhere in his 30s during lockdown. Was surprised to hear from her that the guy had said during a “romantic encounter” “ I thought girls like that sort of thing”’ when it came to describing how he had interacted with a quite series of previous encounters with females, with each detailed as per name, nationality, what happened etc.

Bit of a fetish, my friend thought.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,597 ✭✭✭tdf7187

What?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,699 ✭✭✭lintdrummer

I'm not up to speed on all this woke terminology. Is a cisgender female a straight woman?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,937 ✭✭✭green daries

• Registered Users Posts: 81,243 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

There's some people can be going in to their 30's and still waffling out of them like Jay from Inbetweeners about their escapades with females.

• Registered Users Posts: 805 ✭✭✭mrmorgan

this makes no sense

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,018 ✭✭✭Ficheall

This sounds like you're complaining about something, but it's unclear what it is.

I’m just in training myself, lol! I’ll translate as this: I’m female and my female (non romantic) friend encountered a guy in his 30s who reckons women love above all to hear of the litany of previous sexual partners of her new male one. That’s basically it.

Girls are generally turned on by detailed intimate talk of the previous encounters. I think I got that right.

Dont quite know if my friend agreed about this, but Whole I might find it kinky I’d have my serious reservations about break-down of discretion, re h that name etc were disclosed. Think that was part of the kink/pleasure.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,937 ✭✭✭green daries

Right well explained cheers.

Jasus hes weird kink wouldbe a mild descriptionin my view

Correct me if I'm wrong, but "guys" of the adult persuasion don't describe their previous sexual encounters in any detail. Full stop.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,142 ✭✭✭highdef

Does cisgender female persuasion mean straight woman? What is cisgender? Sounds like a marketing term.

I'm a male who is sexually attracted to males only. What's the term of the day to describe me? I'm fine with short and sweet "gay". Do I now need to describe my sexual orientation with a plethora or multi syllable words, some recently invented, to avoid being classed as homophobic, hetrophobic, sexist or some other popular sociatal classification that I've perhaps never known to have existed?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,018 ✭✭✭Ficheall

Maybe he encountered one girl who enjoyed it, and then extrapolated to girls in general. Might sound unreasonable of course, but you've extrapolated from this one guy you heard about to "guys", when "people" or "cisgender people" would have done as well, or even "people from Tipperary*", or "people who drive Toyotas*", or "people with blue* eyes" (*adjust as appropriate) which would have been less generalising...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,108 ✭✭✭CGI_Livia_Soprano
    Holding tyrants to the fire

• Registered Users Posts: 4,177 ✭✭✭Fandymo

I believe OP is a woman who has a friend, who is also a woman, who was riding a lad who was telling her about past women he had rode, from around the world, as some kind of foreplay/dirty talk during sex.

Can’t say that’s the case, dude. A bit of idle boasting about prowess when it comes to the old ‘beast with two backs’ is part and parcel of male culture. Perfectly normal. I suppose a lad might be hesitant to describe previous sexual encounters when his previous sexual encounters involve having a wänk sock like a leprechaun’s surfboard stored under the bed.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,121 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

I bet that has the ladies lining up, knowing he will be waffling about you to the next one.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,775 ✭✭✭✭whisky_galore

Does this anecdote have a point?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 16,584 CMod ✭✭✭✭faceman

On the plus side, at least we are clear on the gender and sexual preference of the people involved. That's the most important bit.

But yeah, it sounds like this lad is a tad young and immature. Maybe the OP is too if they're asking the internet.

Ah life, just wait till you get older and you realise we learn nothing in life, bar the best places to get coffee and tacos.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,929 ✭✭✭✭Ash.J.Williams

Cis is what woke people call normal people these days 😊

• Registered Users Posts: 8,913 ✭✭✭Gregor Samsa

@[Deleted User]

I might find it kinky I’d have my serious reservations about break-down of discretion, re h that name etc were disclosed. Think that was part of the kink/pleasure.

Yes, this is part of the whole new GDPR fetish scene. One of you plays the Data Controller, one of you plays the Data Subject, and you disclose personal data such as names, email addresses - and if you're particularly kinky, the last 4 digits of credit cards. Just remember to have a safe word in case anyone takes it too far and utters a PPSN.

• Registered Users Posts: 810 ✭✭✭Skyrimaddict

Cisgender means you identify as your assigned birth gender.

Basically, I was born a man and I identify as a man. Or a woman born a woman who identifies as a woman.

Or as I like to say, a sit down wee, or a stand up wee.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,142 ✭✭✭highdef

Cisgender is a horrible world. I find it derogatory and insulting that I am being labelled with this new word to describe being a male who identifies as a male. Fair enough if I get my micky and balls removed and replaced with some sort of fanny plus get breast implants, then it would be reasonable enough for me to identify as a female but I could never describe myself as being female when I still have my meat and two veg.

For me to identify as a female is like me saying that I identify as a cat. Can I be legally recognised as being a cat if I truly believe that I am a cat, even though I'm not biologically a cat?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,532 ✭✭✭✭EmmetSpiceland

I’ve never known of womxn to enjoy hearing, lurid, tales of a man’s previous, sexual, “encounters”. Just as guys don’t want to hear too much about their’s. The only detail I, personally, would be interested in is getting confirmation that I am, in fact, bigger that the rest. If you know what I mean. Very good batting average there, make no mistake.

I, myself, would have had a, quite, considerable number of “conquests” and would never dream to talk about any of them with the previous ones. The only time it might come up is if 2 of them knew each other. You might get a couple of curious enquiries but nothing too “graphic”.

I don’t mind lads sharing “stories” of what they’ve gotten up to but, on the whole, no names are given out to respect the other person’s right to anonymity. The only time you might signal to a pal that you’ve bagged someone is if you heard than wishing they’d got their hands on “so and so” in college, you know? A wink and a little nod let’s them know you’d already been there.

Bit of a weird one alright, OP.

The tide is turning…

• Registered Users Posts: 8,239 ✭✭✭Sonics2k

Cisgender isn't really a new word, and has been around for a few decades now. It's just that it's used a bit more on the internent than previously. I love that you find it derogatry though, had such a tough life that a technical description is hurtful but okay.

As for the rest of your gibberish, clearly there has been zero research done into being Trans, and that's fine. It's not something that impacts your life, but if you're going to get involved in a topic, do some research on it because all it does is lower the tone, cause pointless bickering and also has nothing to do with this actual thread.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,533 ✭✭✭GerardKeating

A "CISGender Female" is a female who is born female, and is still female. This relates to gender and not sexual orientation.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,074 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wibbs

"Cisgender" just another label to add to the pile, brought to you by people who claim they hate labelling people. They don't get irony either. Though of course the data miners for advertising love all this nonsense. The reason Arsebook has dozens of "genders" is nothing to do with being inclusive and more that they can target services and products and dopamine hits for the dopes ever more precisely. "Non binary twin spirit trisexuals" click on ads for wine more than others, flog them more wine.

Though these Yank loan words go beyond the cis fúckwittery. "Female" instead of woman, girl is a one(male instead of man, boy is less seen). "I saw some females at the bus stop" sort of thing. Usually makes people come across as... well if you can't say something good...

"like a leprechaun’s surfboard" 😂 I am most certainly stealing that Dr P.

Rejoice in the awareness of feeling stupid, for that’s how you end up learning new things. If you’re not aware you’re stupid, you probably are.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,074 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wibbs

"Womxn"; please, for all that's holy, let this be parody. 😆

Rejoice in the awareness of feeling stupid, for that’s how you end up learning new things. If you’re not aware you’re stupid, you probably are.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,575 ✭✭✭✭Riesen_Meal

This poster is very Mr Fegelian like also, hmm...

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 10,436 Mod ✭✭✭✭xzanti

So now they want us to choose to remain the gender we are born as? Opt out of transgenderism, so to speak?

All this time waiting for Stranger Things 4. I'm starting to think we are IN Stranger Things 4. What a plot twist.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,488 ✭✭✭✭banie01

This tbh. Certainly not to the new "conquest" anyway.

Unless this is some ancillary to the tinder generation that I am unfortunately 😉😳

Too old and married to have encountered in my CIS maleness!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16,488 ✭✭✭✭banie01

Now I'm totally confused! Does this sit down wee method of assigning gender take into account reading on the loo?

I thought I was CIS male and now I find out I'm trans! WTF 😳

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement