Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Curb Your Enthusiasm - Season 11 - HBO Max (**Spoilers**)

Options
123457»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,484 ✭✭✭✭The Nal

Jeffrey Dahmer mainly ate Black people because they were tastier.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,327 ✭✭✭leath_dub

Leon's wit and wisdom 😋 are frequently the highlight of the show

• Registered Users Posts: 7,452 ✭✭✭Hande hoche!

They make great use of him. Not overdoing it, using him for reactions at times. Like the pickle boy incident from a good while back.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,894 ✭✭✭furiousox

Final episode tonight, let's hope it's a good one. 😃

CPL 593H

Decent way to wrap things up. Good few cameos and throwbacks to the various seasons. Nice to see a lot of the cast in action. Never watched the entirety of Seinfield so some references went over my head.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,268 ✭✭✭Acosta

The last season was a bit hit and miss, but some great stuff in there. I thought 'The Gettysburg Address' was the funniest episode. Definitely right to call it a day at this stage.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,661 ✭✭✭El Gato De Negocios

Like all long running shows, ending things is always the most difficult part but that ended well. Susie flipping from normality to absolute banshee in a split second is always funny and Leon is an excellent side character. Seeing all the flashback moments has piqued my interest to start it again from the beginning which I intend doing soon.

In terms of overall consistency, Curb is for money the GOAT sitcom.

• Registered Users Posts: 668 ✭✭✭brianc27

pretty solid ending, sad to see it finishing, one of the very few sitcoms that have genuinely made me laugh out loud over the years. Leon has to go down as one of the best characters on tv, steals every scene he's in

• Registered Users Posts: 6,327 ✭✭✭leath_dub

There needs to be a Leon spinoff series 🙂 , although the chemistry between him and Larry is probably what makes the scenes he is in so funny.

It does make one want to revisit the earlier seasons. Will give it a year or two and do exactly that.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,693 ✭✭✭OmegaGene

enjoyed that

The internet isn’t for everyone

• Registered Users Posts: 2,004 ✭✭✭nomdeboardie

Thought execution of the season clunky in bits, like a pantomine, but maybe slightly better than previous few seasons. I laughed out loud at the “miracle”bit, though.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,162 ✭✭✭KaneToad

• Registered Users Posts: 12,484 ✭✭✭✭The Nal

Loved this series. Hope he changes his mind. He has before.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,900 ✭✭✭Sugarlumps

Superb & sad to see it end. Pity Funkhouser wasn't around till the end.

Advertisement