Advertisement
How to add spoiler tags, edit posts, add images etc. How to - a user's guide to the new version of Boards
Mods please check the Moderators Group for an important update on Mod tools. If you do not have access to the group, please PM Niamh. Thanks!

Clothing - refused Air mail

Registered Users Posts: 216 ✭✭ STEE

I ordered a hoodie online from Canada recently of a canadian rapper hip-hop movement I like. I waited a couple of weeks for it to arrive but, sadly I received an email yesterday stating the hoodie was refused and sent back to Canada. I'm racking my brains thinking about the reason as to why it was returned. This has never happened to me before when buying clothes online. The only thing I can think of is that the hoodie could be mistaken for a terrorist organization lol because the logo is a balaclava and the name is stompdown killaz Here is the hoodie I'm on about https://www.ephin.com/collections/stompdown/products/road-warrior-ex-r-zip-up Seriously though why would it be refused ? Is there laws against clothing like this ??? or is it something to do with Canada and Ireland postage

Comments

Advertisement