Advertisement
How to add spoiler tags, edit posts, add images etc. How to - a user's guide to the new version of Boards
Mods please check the Moderators Group for an important update on Mod tools. If you do not have access to the group, please PM Niamh. Thanks!

Christmas Countdown Playlist

Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 19,641 mod Loughc

So an idea popped into my head last night what can I do every 10 marker days like 100 days to go, 90 days to go, etc to start a build up to Christmas, and I thought oh I might make a playlist and add 2 songs every time we reach a new milestone 90 days, 80 days, so by the end my Christmas playlist has 20 songs in it.

Then I thought you know, I wonder what the other elves would pick of their playlists and thus this thread was born.

So the idea is for 100 days we start with 2 songs, one Christmas Cracker and one under-appreciated song that doesn't get the air time like the other tunes would. One Sunday (90 days yo go) we add two more songs.

I'll start....

Tagged:

Comments

Advertisement