Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on [email protected] for help. Thanks :)

Firearms storage

• 20-09-2021 12:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 149 ✭✭ RS98

Hi all, I may need to store my firearms at a dealers for some time, I was wondering what kind of rates to be expecting. Also would appreciate some suggestions for dealers who offer storage as close to Cork as possible.

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,309 ✭✭✭ Heckler

Hi,

I had to store a pistol for a while while waiting for a renewal (Cork City). I used TH Sports in Midleton. I think i asked Murrays in the city but they don't do it anymore.

Can't remember how long I had it there but it was dirt cheap. Worked out at something like 1.50euro a week. Price will difffer I guess on type/quantity of firearms.

TH would be

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 27,761 Mod ✭✭✭✭ Cass

Last figures I got were between €80 to €100 per year. Some offered monthly rates while others only offered yearly rates. IOW regardless of the length of time you stored the firearm for you paid for the year.

Forum Charter - Useful Information - RFDs - Ranges by County - Hunting Laws/Important threads - Upcoming Events

If you see a problem post use the report post function. Click on the three dots on the post, select "FLAG" & let a Moderator deal with it.

Your Shooting Forum Moderator - Cass

• Registered Users Posts: 149 ✭✭ RS98

Thanks lads, much appreciated, TH seems like the best option, they're at €2.00 /week now so still reasonable.

Thanks again!

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 27,761 Mod ✭✭✭✭ Cass

Checking up on some threads which may have been lost in the melee of the new system.

Did you get sorted?

Forum Charter - Useful Information - RFDs - Ranges by County - Hunting Laws/Important threads - Upcoming Events

If you see a problem post use the report post function. Click on the three dots on the post, select "FLAG" & let a Moderator deal with it.

Your Shooting Forum Moderator - Cass

• Registered Users Posts: 149 ✭✭ RS98

I did thank you.

• Advertisement
Advertisement