Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I hate summer

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 590 ✭✭✭MSVforever

I'm the opposite. May until September is the best time of the year. Long days, short nights. Once the temperature is +20C I am in my comfort zone.

Nothing more is depressing than leaving the house in the morning for work in the dark and coming home when it's dark. Combine this with the cold and rain.....no thanks...

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 11,821 Mod ✭✭✭✭iamstop

OP, you should come spend a winter season in Winnipeg. Can get to -40 C and the winter season can last 5 to 6 month.

Gives you a new found appreciation of summer.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 10,782 Mod ✭✭✭✭Say Your Number

Between August and October is my favourite time of year, I love the cool air, the leaves and the evenings drawing in, I like the short days for a while but usually get browned off with them by the middle of December, but then the first evening it's stays bright after 6 O'Clock in February, I like that there's a bit of variety to the seasons, it would be boring if it got bright at 7:30 AM and dark at 7:30 PM all year round and stayed at 17 degrees.

• Registered Users Posts: 482 ✭✭FarmerBrowne

Now what if the fresh prince and Jazzy Jeff thought that!

Advertisement