Advertisement
Private Profiles - an update on how they will be changing here
We've partnered up with Nixers.com to offer a space where you can talk directly to Peter from Nixers.com and get an exclusive Boards.ie discount code for a free job listing. If you are recruiting or know anyone else who is please check out the forum here.

Any e-ink reader compatible with Borrow Box?

• 27-08-2021 8:31am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,420 ✭✭✭ dohouch

Have a Kindle and enjoy using it, but reading downloads from Borrow Box on PC , Laptop or in my case 7inch Android is not as comfortable.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,500 ✭✭✭ Sinister Kid

Check out the kobo Libra, it support all file formats & you can use borrow box.

For borrow box you need to used Adobe digital editions to transfer to the ereader

• Registered Users Posts: 1,420 ✭✭✭ dohouch

@Sinister Kid Thanks, it's pricey. Might make sense if I was needing to replace my Kindle AND was able to install/run Kindle app on it. Anybody using Kindle app on the Kobe Libra?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,500 ✭✭✭ Sinister Kid

It is a bit more expensive than a Kindle but I know mine has paid for itself with the money I've saved from using the libraries borrow box & Libby apps

• Registered Users Posts: 1,420 ✭✭✭ dohouch

@Sinister Kid, Thanks, My Kindle is still doing ok, will take a second look at Kobe when it goes dark

Advertisement