Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Any e-ink reader compatible with Borrow Box?

• 27-08-2021 8:31am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,532 ✭✭✭

Have a Kindle and enjoy using it, but reading downloads from Borrow Box on PC , Laptop or in my case 7inch Android is not as comfortable.

We're not suffering, only complaining 😞

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,503 ✭✭✭Sinister Kid

Check out the kobo Libra, it support all file formats & you can use borrow box.

For borrow box you need to used Adobe digital editions to transfer to the ereader

• Registered Users Posts: 1,532 ✭✭✭dohouch

@Sinister Kid Thanks, it's pricey. Might make sense if I was needing to replace my Kindle AND was able to install/run Kindle app on it. Anybody using Kindle app on the Kobe Libra?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,503 ✭✭✭Sinister Kid

It is a bit more expensive than a Kindle but I know mine has paid for itself with the money I've saved from using the libraries borrow box & Libby apps

• Registered Users Posts: 1,532 ✭✭✭dohouch

@Sinister Kid, Thanks, My Kindle is still doing ok, will take a second look at Kobe when it goes dark

Advertisement