Last season www.fplstatistics.co.uk proved to be more accurate than www.fiso.co.uk.
If there's any new source, add it here.
Hook it to my veins!!!
Can a mod update the thread name? Might get confusing for some.
Previous memory tells me we shouldn’t really be expecting anyone who started and didn’t get injured to drop in week 1 right?
I feel Sons price rises before gw3. I definitely want him so I might do something silly and pull the trigger this week. Like the rest of my team
Can you do it in one transfer?
No that's why it's something silly :)
It's either Greenwood and Antonio to Armstrong and Son this week or I have to maybe risk Bruno directly to Son next week.
Think I'll sleep on it.
Oh and I just realized this is the price changes thread not the transfer thread. My bad, sorry!
Definitely sleep on it. I have Greenwood and Antonio too and personally wouldn’t be selling them right now.
On price changes, Jota for Benrahma might be my free transfer as I think benrahma might be good for some points and value. Anyone know where to track price changes? As in when they are close to going up or down to help with decision making.
The one that was referenced in the initial post I think is the best. Just be aware it takes a little while for them to fine tune it at the start.
Type the player name in the box and it tells you how close to a rise or fall
Benrahma is 29% to a rise so he's nowhere close
Bruno up already. Wow. That’ll catch a lot of people out and this early in the game .1 is huge when trying to work someone in.
It was bound to happen, looking at his net transfer numbers. Player's who went without were forced into knee jerk reaction.
Prices are gonna fcuk me over big time this GW I think. Lost out Bruno already, will only get worse. Mane and White likely to fall too. Oh, and my third striker is gone out on loan. Sh1te!
Son is the one I'm worried about as I already have planned for and have the necessary funds for a Mahrez to Son transfer next week. If Son is going to go up before Saturday then I'm probably going to make it my GW2 transfer which is not what I'd have wanted to do.
I'm a bit shocked by the Bruno one, depending on structure it would also necessitate a double move?
Unless people wanted to get Mane for a one week punt or something and go straight to Bruno?
Be interesting to see if there's a bunch of -4s knocking about to make funds for him
Tsimikas seems to have hit the target so be interesting to see if the model is accurate
Im in the same boat, left 1.0m in the bank so I could get from Mahrez to Son. Im still on the fence because of that Norwich fixture. FPL stats have Son at 41.6% for a price rise so I presume any knee jerkers have already brought him in and he wont go up in price this week? The other side of it is if he rips it up against Wolves everyone will be hopping on him then and he is likely to go up pretty quickly. I never intended to own Mahrez long term anyway so might just forgo the Norwich fixture and get Son this week
Surely you keep Mahrez for this game. Why else would you start the season with him if you don’t hold him for one of the juiciest fixtures in the league?
This is the flipside of it. I'm not planning to get Son in for Mahrez this week, but also really don't want to be priced out of doing the move next week. So really I just need Son to slow down in his rise. Would appreciate if a few of you could sell him to try balance the flow.
I got Mahrez initially because I thought he would do well v Spurs but he had a poor game. The intention was always to go to Son in GW3 after Mahrez has Norwich. But with his poor performance v Spurs that puts him the firing line of Pep roulette for Norwich whereas with Son v Wolves you know its a guaranteed start and likely 90 minutes. It doesnt help that my bench is in a mess already with Veltman flagged and Perica sold to Israel, all I have there is Ayling.
Im still on the fence about it and will wait for more news Friday. But with Pep coming off a loss to Spurs I think its up in the air how many minutes Mahrez gets v Norwich, could be 70 but could also be 20
With no Foden, there isn't the same competition for his spot that there will be later in the season.
I’m keeping a close eye on both Son and Raphinha (not expecting any price change for him). Plan is to do Barnes and Mahrez to Son and Raphinha but ideally I want to do this in GW3, unless price rises force my hand. No wiggle room for any price increases
5/5 rises so far, also swerved the Pepe drop.
I think with Son being on 50% its looking much less likely he will rise on or before Friday night, yeah?
Personally I would be more willing to transfer Son in Saturday night before he has played, and take the risk, than I would be willing to do the Mahrez to Son transfer in GW2 to avoid being priced out in GW3. I want Mahrez in GW2.
Just a heads up that Spurs play this Thursday and next Thursday as well.
Son is a machine so he could probably come through both games and play 90 against Norwich but I didn't realise that myself til I heard it on the fml pod.
I'm hoping Nuno won't run him ragged outside the league
Well I won’t be doing the transfer (or needing to) before this Thursday night’s game, so I’m certainly hoping if Spurs can do the business this week in Portugal, then I’d feel more comfortable with the idea that he won’t play the 2nd leg.
My current uneducated guess is he’s going up on Saturday night based on the Saturday morning transfers.
Is the transfer system live while games are being played,as in would it be possible to watch the Wolves Spurs game but be ready to hit the button during the game in case he hauls during that? And whats considered the danger zone for a price rise, 90% or would you get away with waiting tlll 95%?
Im normally not watching price rises closely but have to with this one as a Son rise throws things off kilter when theres exactly 1.0m between him and Mahrez. I've 0.3m in price rises so far but the plan was always to build squad value to be able to afford to upgrade Sanchez to Meslier who I want as my season long keeper
So price rises happen while we're asleep (Irish time), its like 2:40 am or something I think.
If you go to bed and the player is 95%, the chances are probably in your favour, but eh not to the degree of certainty that you would want really.
With him still being 50% to a rise now, I don't think he wiill go up Friday night (although with it being Week 1 everything is still tricky enough to be certain of), but I think that with Saturday morning (pre-deadline) transfers added to the mix, I think he is on a trajectory for a saturday night price rise.
In which case, if you're firing on Saturday, post-deadline, you'll have Mahrez for GW2, can wait until Mahrez has played Norwich to make the transfer, but you'd obviously be doing it before Son plays Wolves on Sunday when he technically could get injured/sent off, leaving you in a difficult position that you can't reverse for free.
But on the flip side, if you wait, and he rises Saturday, you may be priced out of the move altogether, so there is risk either way, which makes it an individual choice as to what risk you're willing to accept.