Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Samsung Galaxy Watch4

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 126 ✭✭ggmat799

Good Afternoon

Thank you for your email.

We are really sorry about the inconvenience you have experienced and we would like to thank you for bringing this to our attention.

We would like to thank you for participating in our promotion.

If you have any further questions please do not hesitate to contact us.

Kind Regards,

Aris @ Samsung Promotional Support Team

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,417 ✭✭✭griffdaddy

I just ordered the LTE version of the Watch 4 from Amazon.co.uk there. No idea which offers are applicable. It's as clear as mud. I'll figure it out when it arrives!

Health Monitor app is not working on either my Samsung Note 9 or S20+. Error is app not available in the country.

Have tried :

1. New Gmail account
    2. Reset of phone and watch - Twice

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 38,880 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

FFS is it really a google play store voucher

WTF am i going to buy from the play store

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,036 ✭✭✭BArra

possible the cust support are in UK who are saying its a google play store voucher (as thats what the GB store offers) but it will turn out to be a pp mastercard for irish orders per the terms

• Advertisement

Hopefully that's the case

Was my claim was approved the 31st Aug but no email to redeem my card yet

Finally after 3 emails, agent response. They have received multiple queries and they apologies for inconvenience.

They said card will be unbranded and can be used anywhere. 170e on its way :-)

As you said - It will be a MC. Finally Samsung BP and ECG app worked after a phone factory reset.

Samsung sent a new email. Suggesting information was wrong. They will be sending unbranded card which can be used anywhere.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 34,104 ✭✭✭✭listermint

So where did you buy your watch from and which one did you pick up classic or ?

• Advertisement

For the classic tap the top of the watch for the tap payments. Got confused a few times and tried taping the face of the watch ha

Just picked this up. Leaving behind my old fossil watch. It's not bad but not as fast as it could be and overly glitchy sometimes. Hopefully this is much more fluid than that older unit.

Didnt fancy the classic styling so went with normal 44mm one. Only thing the classic offers me is the protection. Having cracked screen protectors on the fossil will definitely need them for this. Anyone picked up decent screen protector for theirs ? Ordered mine from Samsung so will be waiting for delivery.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,553 ✭✭✭✭yabadabado

I received the Mastercard today.

It's a virtual card and has an expiry date of 09/2022.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,722 ✭✭✭Irish Gunner

Just got below is it Master card and not a Google play voucher?

The activation link to redeem your Google Play voucher code is on its way to you in a separate email

Please follow the activation link to redeem your Virtual Prepaid Mastercard®. You'll be taken to our secure site, where you'll be asked to enter your unique secret code (found below), confirm your address, date of birth, and accept Mastercard's Product Terms to download your code.

It seems to be a virtual card that you should be able to use anywhere that accepts Mastercard.

I redeemed the card there and as far as I can see it's not linked to Google Play.

Just received an email to redeem my €85 Mastercard voucher

Then another email about redeeming a Google play store voucher

Must be a mistake

ok clicked on the links and now got a Virtual Card for €85 along with digital token

Can this be added to Google Pay or how do they work in your standard bricks and mortar shop as it states

Note that physical retail locations may elect not to accept your Virtual Card at their discretion.

It can't be added to Google pay and can only be used for online purchases

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 24,005 Mod ✭✭✭✭Clareman

I got the €85 mastercard as well, burning a hole in my digital wallet as we speak, can't figure out what to use it on :-D I did try to load it into my Revolut account without success, just have to buy myself something nice I guess

Yeah think it only works on online payments

Bought myself a Xmas Jumper (yes I knw it's only September) and might get a Munster top too. Thanks Samsung

• Advertisement

Yeah was onto them asked about physical card, not possible.Asked about TRF to revolute not possible.Also I can't top it up

Not sure if any retail shop will take it.Also not sure if buying anything online with value > €85 if I can split payment between 2 card's

Still better than nothing

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 24,005 Mod ✭✭✭✭Clareman

Register it for Amazon and if you have prime pick up a load of smaller things, I'm going to try Paddy Power later and then xfer it to Revolut. It's free money so I'm not going to complain

I tried to register mine with Amazon and it was declined.

Also tried to lodge the money to Bet 365 and it doesn't work.

I'll get a use for it somewhere .

Edit: Tried Amazon again and my order went through.

Post edited by yabadabado on

So can't be trf to revolut still trying to figure out what to buy or wait until issue with Transferring to Bank possible

I'm a lot happier having €85 card to us online than just having €85 Play Credit, I don't think I'd ever use that, saying that I might link it to my Play Account see if my Nest sub comes off it or something.

Tried to add money on Revolut no joy going to try and see if I can buy a giftcard with it so at least i can add to it

Watch running fine and answered first call on it today and clear as day sound

Any good watch faces out there that anyone is using?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 510 ✭✭✭MickH503

Just got hold of mine. Went with the Galaxy watch 44mm green band . Didn't fancy the classic design. First impressions. Band is smooth and great fit. Very clean blend into watch face. Just setting up Google pay and health bits. Adding watch update currently 303mb. Must be substantial..

Update done took about ten mins start to finish.

The raise to wake on this absolutely smashes my old Fossil that went before it. Makes it so usable. Have to calibrate the blood pressure I believe need to compare off a blood pressure arm thing.

Post edited by listermint on

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,155 ✭✭✭✭Sleeper12

Id be very interested in how you get on with the blood pressure. You need 3 tests on a regular machine and 3 on the watch. I haven't been able to get more than 2 on the watch at any given time.

• Advertisement

Seems to be working similar to blood pressure machine from what I can see. Similar accuracy.

Advertisement