Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What TV series have you re-watched the most?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,917 ✭✭✭✭GBX

The Wire - Just love the show.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,368 ✭✭✭JimmyVik

Never watched anything twice.

Even if someone else in the house is watching something ive seen and cant sit and watch it again.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,506 ✭✭✭the_pen_turner

I dont like continuously watching shows. I like to leave it a year to allow me to forget the details a bit. Especially crime solving shows where knowing who did it ruins it a bit. I feel myself getting a little itchy and want to watch the mentalist again.

Rome, Deadwood and The Wire.

• Registered Users, Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 2,184 Mod ✭✭✭✭Nigel Fairservice

I generally don't rewatch things due to the time commitments. I'd rather be watching ew things. I think the only thing of length I have rewatched is The Sopranos. There was about a 10 year gap between viewings. If any of the Star Treks are on when I'm flicking I might leave it on. I like digging out Band of Brothers every year or two. Short and sweet.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,961 ✭✭✭✭bnt

Not a big re-watcher in general, but the exception is The West Wing. I bought the lot on DVD, later extracted them to video file.

A decade or so ago I even extracted the audio and listened to the lot while commuting to work and back. It helps to have seen the series first. of course, but it's a very wordy show, and memory can fill in the gaps where the visuals take priority.

From out there on the moon, international politics look so petty. You want to grab a politician by the scruff of the neck and drag him a quarter of a million miles out and say, ‘Look at that, you son of a bitch’.

— Edgar Mitchell, Apollo 14 Astronaut

• Registered Users Posts: 24,292 ✭✭✭✭lawred2

Has anyone said Paw Patrol yet?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,432 ✭✭✭wonga77

The IT crowd, Scrubs and Archer

• Registered Users Posts: 79 ✭✭yogi37

I like your style. Peep Show & It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia for me. I am currently re-watching Curb too. It's pretty pretty pretty good.

Advertisement