Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

McDonald's offers

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,791 ✭✭✭con747

Don't expect anything from life, just be grateful to be alive.

• Registered Users Posts: 510 ✭✭✭Cookiee

All my offers are there, click the menu on the left (three lines) and then click offers

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 6,217 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sheep Shagger

Yeah gone from the main screen for me too but if if you go in to the menu in the top left hand corner there's still an offers tab there with the usual stuff.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,645 ✭✭✭OmegaGene

When I open the chicken sandwich offer the rest appear on my app when I close the sandwich offer

The internet isn’t for everyone

• Registered Users Posts: 5,791 ✭✭✭con747

Mine still stays hidden until you press the burger icon top left but just noticed now if I long press the McDonald's app icon on android it has an option to go straight to the offers. Never noticed that before.

Don't expect anything from life, just be grateful to be alive.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 419 ✭✭cathalj

• Registered Users Posts: 1,425 ✭✭✭gunnerfitzy

Just checked on my iPhone and long press there also brings up option to go straight to offers. Very handy!

• Registered Users Posts: 18,083 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

Back again a few have increased by 50c the usual offers are back. 6 nuggets for €3 etc

• Registered Users Posts: 1,049 ✭✭✭Stephen_Maturin

The offers on the app are useless atm - no Big Mac offers, they’re all related to chicken. Nuggets with an extra value meal etc, I don’t want bloody nuggets I want a burger

Lone McCrispy for 5.20 doesn’t seem like much of a deal at all

• Registered Users Posts: 6,429 ✭✭✭marcbrophy

The last time I tried the nuggets with EV meal coupon, I actually got a burger!

I was pretty mad, cos I didn't check it until I got home, but then I looked at the receipt at it also said burger, so I couldn't complain then :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 29 findmenow

Does anyone know where you can find a list of "participating restaurants" for the inapp offers. I've tried twice at different McDonald's and typing in the codes from the app at the self service ordering screen didn't work.

• Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 5,742 Mod ✭✭✭✭Quackster

I doubt there are many, if any, now where the codes work at the self-service screens. You have to go up to the counter.

• Registered Users Posts: 603 ✭✭✭waxmelts2000

Used the receipt for €3.90 for the Big Mac and fries guy misheard me and charged me €3!

Got the fajita chicken wrap for later it’s pretty nice €2.90 and was wrap of the day today

• Registered Users Posts: 17 swejaysus

Wrap of the Day's probably the best value you'll get in McDonald's in this post-code world. Decent feed for that price.

Been trying some of the old codes to absolutely no avail - apart from the "promotional burger" one which seemingly never changes and gets you whatever their current promo is for 5.20, iirc.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,610 ✭✭✭✭Muahahaha

Last week at the Drive Thru I said I have a receipt voucher for a Big Mac and Fries and he told me it would be €4.10 "because of the sugar tax". Said nothing and I got a Big Mac meal with Coke for €4.10.

From what Ive seen they have 3 offers on their till, a €3 Big Mac and Fries, a €3.90 Big Mac and Fries and the €4 Big Mac meal (or €4.10 with Coke). They rarely actually check the receipt or take it off you. Provided the staff member knows where the offer buttons on the till are you could chance your arm and get any of the other two offers especially at the Drive Thru.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,783 ✭✭✭TheRona

71221360 €4.50 burger and fries working at kiosk at Blanch. Better than nothing.

• Registered Users Posts: 498 ✭✭badker

Anyone have a code or is there a list of codes?

• Registered Users Posts: 86 ✭✭irishrepeat2

Didnt work for me annoying

atm the best offers for me are the wrap and bigmac with code (both €3)

• Registered Users Posts: 510 ✭✭✭Cookiee

71128702 big tasty code, 5.60 with or without bacon

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 6,217 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sheep Shagger

Got an app alert to say tomorrow's app deal will be 9 nuggets for €3.60

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 881 ✭✭✭Get Real

Nuggets with an extra value meal. Is that the 9.60 one? You can get a burger with that. Choose the extra value meal as a Big Mac. Or quarter pounder. The nuggets come with it.

It's an evm with nuggets for 9.60. you choose what the "main" of the evm is.

• Registered Users Posts: 624 ✭✭✭Jenna James

Any codes going?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,257 ✭✭✭deiseindublin

What is the offer with the McDonalds thoughts questionnaire?

A Big Mac and medium fries for €3.90. No need to do the survey, just fill in 5 random numbers on the receipt and have it in your hand if they request it. A lot of the time they dont and you can re use it. You'll get a fresh receipt with the survey details on it anyway.

Just a heads up for others. Burger King often have a €1.45 cheeseburger on their app. Buy that, get a receipt and on the back of that is also a survey, the reward for which is if you buy a medium fries and drink you get a free Whopper. I believe fries and drink are approx €6.50 so its effectively a Whopper meal for that price. Ive yet to complete part 2 so dont yet know if you actually need to do the survey, will report back next week if Im near a Burger King to see how it works.

• Registered Users Posts: 958 ✭✭✭4real

i wrote a random code on the receipt e.g BXYUDH , the guy at the till didnt bother checking and went ahead, not sure if they even have a way of checking if the code is valid or not.

Yep so I can confirm that writing a random code on the Burger King receipts will work. I actually did the survey just to test it out for the first time. It was a pain in the balls with about 50 questions, took almost 7 minutes. That generated a code JH12555 which I wrote on the receipt. Ordered a regular fries and medium drink which came to €5.20 and the voucher gives a free Whopper with that. I paid 50 cents more to add cheese. The staff member threw the receipt with code on it in the bin underneath the counter so doing the survey was a complete waste of my time.

So yeah, fill yer boots with €5.20 Whopper combo meals. Just keep the format of the code the same in case you get some jobsworth of a manager but otherwise the hack is good to go.

• Registered Users Posts: 369 ✭✭alanbk

I have a receipt with the 5 digit cobe but it doesn’t say what the offer is.So is it a Big Mac and medium fries ? Thanks

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 463 ✭✭Spn744

The new sip and win promotion has food items and if you ask for them at the drive tru they more than likely won’t ask them to be redeemed so you can use it multiple times until asked!

Advertisement