Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Typo in recovery Covid cert

Options
  • 28-07-2021 6:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 39

Hello. I would like to ask a question if anyone knows the answer I would really appreciate it.

I had covid 3 months ago and I'm also fully vaccinated. I never got my vaccination cert despite getting through to helpline still no sign of it over 3 weeks after my second dose.

I've got the recovery cert requested online however it has a typo in my first name which was made by hse when they took my test but other details are correct. I'm travelling on Sunday and I worry it might be an issue at the airport. Does anyone know if this will be a problem? I cannot get through to the helpline again...I tried so many times with no luck.

Post edited by Boards.ie: Niamh on

Answers

• Registered Users Posts: 26,933 ✭✭✭✭Dempo1

There's been a lot of reports about misspelling on both recovery and full certs. They are re submitted but as you've mentioned, getting through is very difficult. Is it a glaring mistake? as in very obvious?

It really depends on how vigorous checks at your destination is but I think it's safe to say they will be thouragh. I know its not much help but keep trying and if an email address is available use it.

Hopefully you'll get sorted, there's enough time to get it resolved, sorry I can't offer better advice.

Is maith an scáthán súil charad.

• Registered Users Posts: 39 kooreczka

Thank you for your answer it's a missing letter in my first name so yeah country of my destination is my home country so it will be noticed for sure.

Advertisement