Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Covid digital cert helpline

Options
  • 26-07-2021 6:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11

I recieved my second dose of Pfizer on the 30th of January and as of today I still haven't received my cert .

I phoned the helpline on Friday but had to give up after 4 hours (subjected to bad jazz music). Today I phoned again at 8.30 and was kept on hold until 6.30 still haven't spoken to anyone on the helpline.

Anyone else experiencing difficulties getting through to the helpline

Post edited by Boards.ie: Niamh on

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,774 ✭✭✭Fann Linn

I sympathise with you although I only had to persevere for just under 2.5 hours before I got sorted.

I hate to say it but if I were you I'd be whacking off a few emails or phone calls to your local TDs and start raising an issue. It's the squeaky wheel that gets the oil so start making some noise.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 mickwal

Same problem, tried numerous times yesterday and am hanging on again today. Had second jabs on 29th march.

It's a scam line by the HSE,

• Registered Users Posts: 199 ✭✭Frankie19

Tried yesterday but got cut off after 1.5 hours. Starting again this morning since 8.30 so will see how long it takes. Travelling next Friday and need cert updated.

• Registered Users Posts: 21 Chrissy1

I managed to get through last Tuesday and was told I’d have the cert within 72 hours. Still no sign of it a week later.

1 hour 6 mins and 44 seconds and got sorted so seems to be improving or else ringing at 8.30 helps.I had figured when I didn't hear the 90 minute wait message after 45 mins it wouldn't be much longer.Will reissue cert in correct name within 5 working days.

• Advertisement

Just an update. Just received amended cert. Happy days.

• Registered Users Posts: 11 seanofahtaigh

Great news to hear that you will be getting your cert. I had to phone HSE directly because there was no record of my vaccination, all sorted now and hopefully cert will be in the post in the days.

Advertisement