Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Liveline: Thread with no name, Host with no shame

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,001 ✭✭✭calculator

A bit of DEATH to calm him down. Thanks be to god.

• Registered Users Posts: 38,998 ✭✭✭✭Dan Jaman

Well, this sounds like a big load of bullshite.

"The Portal is again live this afternoon and a spokesperson for Dublin
    City Council Culture Company claims that "250 million people" have seen
    both portals since the art sculpture was launched last Wednesday
    afternoon."

Вашему собственному бычьему дерьму нельзя верить - V Putin

Isn't it 'go raibh míle maith agaibh'?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,730 ✭✭✭LambshankRedemption

Joe: If you find yourself in Beaumount

If you find yourself in Beaumont you will be very confused because you won't know where you are!

• Registered Users Posts: 13,602 ✭✭✭✭dvcireland

classic liveline, tommy roddy anudder regular caller, the circus lady probably ringing from the canteen

Joe having a handy Monday after his breakeen

"...no Joe, you rang me !..." A.Caller.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,203 ✭✭✭✭2smiggy

surely you cannot describe practically anything as poison, on national radio, and get away with it ?

why can't he say swastika ?

Agus Sharon Ni Bheolain.

Ta scamail sa speir.

Tadhar duim on Caca Milis!

• Registered Users Posts: 81,739 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

If you are from 'out of town' so to speak, I'd not recommend walking around Talbot Street.

Or literally anything in Irish? Atrocious like!

• Advertisement

what type of toerag take sthe piss out of 9/11

• Registered Users Posts: 4,882 ✭✭✭archfi

The issue is never the issue; the issue is always the revolution.

The Entryism process: 1) Demand access; 2) Demand accommodation; 3) Demand a seat at the table; 4) Demand to run the table; 5) Demand to run the institution; 6) Run the institution to produce more activists and policy until they run it into the ground.

3-pm and time to get knotted, Joe.

Well, that was a barrel of dung today. totally unable to raise the standard of dung barrels over the years.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,069 ✭✭✭bigroad

Joe fancies himself as the Circus announcer standing in the ring shouting at the punters with his red waistcoat on and all.

this woman is very very naïve. I really hope she doesn't get too many messages/emails looking for money

Yes, Joe, because in Galway, nobody would ever dream of showing their hole on a live screen to foreigners.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,882 ✭✭✭archfi

Bingo → gurriers

The issue is never the issue; the issue is always the revolution.

The Entryism process: 1) Demand access; 2) Demand accommodation; 3) Demand a seat at the table; 4) Demand to run the table; 5) Demand to run the institution; 6) Run the institution to produce more activists and policy until they run it into the ground.

It's a lack of adequate policing you **** imbeciles. This is not surprising.

a portal into the loives of the peeple in the Ukay

The only positive thing I can take from my mothers death is I can say with certainty, she will never be on Liveline proclaiming to the nation "my son did this and my son did that".

#Morto for the son

She used to run a pub but can say with certainty the lawlessness in dublin is fueled by alcohol? Really? Nothing at all to do with the total lack of a guard anywhere? People with 84 suspended sentences wandering around? No?

• Advertisement

Lots of people aren't even that connected to it anymore, younger people who didn't live through it. I reckon there are plenty of toerags who would take the piss out of it tbh.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,522 ✭✭✭leath_dub

yes of course
    But fluent gaeilgoir Joe wouldn't know that

I just realised something, I can order a beer in about 7 different languages. After 14 years of intensive Irish teaching, can I order a beer in Irish? Short of saying "Guinness, brustaigh!" No.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,643 ✭✭✭An Claidheamh

Do these people in Bord Fáilte (are we not allowed call them that anymore?), Dublin city culture and various other tourism quangos who literally put millions into marketing not feel any shame promoting lies about Dublin/Ireland and not feel any need to highlight lack of policing and enablement of serious and petty crime?

For a fraction of the money they spend, you could hire a private police force to actually make the place suitable for citizens, tourists and workers alike.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,849 ✭✭✭Tow

It would be better to remove repeat offenders from the street, so the trouble does not even start.

Finishing Thornton Hall in Dublin and reopening Spike Ireland for Cork would be a start. There would be no problem filling them.

When is the money (including lost growth) Michael Noonan took in the Pension Levy going to be paid back?

• Registered Users Posts: 23,904 ✭✭✭✭zell12

• Registered Users Posts: 6,514 ✭✭✭thecretinhop

On the train to Dublin whacker on phone on about my MA his kid is Brooklyn and he has packages to bring up and down daily.

Wackerette being me listening at full volume Brendan grace concert.

We are staying in shefif street lol but 60e great value

• Registered Users Posts: 6,849 ✭✭✭Tow

Dats being like on the 38 going by de Joy into town.

Conversations at full volume. Who is in there now etc, etc. Best place to sell stolen lawnmowers and the going rates. Selling drugs. Where to get drugs. Traveller kids to their friends, 'I am a Knacker and proud of it.' Whacker couples, "Do you love me?", "I f*ck you, don't I."

When is the money (including lost growth) Michael Noonan took in the Pension Levy going to be paid back?

• Advertisement

I used to work in Bank of New York, down on the quays. Got off the tram one day and walked through the area. State Street, Merryl Lynch, Bank of America, Citi Bank. Flowing through that one particular street is more than the entire GDP of the Republic of Ireland and not a guard in sight. And it is skanger central. To the point, that a cleaner in my building was killed by one of them.

It is one of many national shameful regrets, and any time a politician asks about getting your vote you should reply "what about gardai? Are you going to get more and put them out on the street? Not drinking tea and browsing through Pulse."

Advertisement