Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

So we can like the Cosby show again

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,471 ✭✭✭Badly Drunk Boy

I can once again listen to concrete schoolyard by Jurassic 5 with a clear conscience
    I wouldn't let something stop me from enjoying a good song. And it was only a sample.
    pgj2015 wrote: »
    Great man Mandela, who they locked up, just because he was black.
    Was he not a terrorist? (In the eyes of the authorities, anyway).

/Devil'sAdvocate ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,471 ✭✭✭Badly Drunk Boy

He was a great stand up in his day a bit of a groundbreaker. His jumper game was dope too.
    He was no Gyles Brandreth!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,295 ✭✭✭✭branie2

Remember Cosby, his version of One Foot in the Grave?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,931 ✭✭✭Hangdogroad

branie2 wrote: »
    Remember Cosby, his version of One Foot in the Grave?

Yeah, it was rubbish. Most notable thing about it was it was the source of that gif where he's leering around a corner, though strangely I can't find that online now.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,969 ✭✭✭pgj2015

I wouldn't let something stop me from enjoying a good song. And it was only a sample.

Was he not a terrorist? (In the eyes of the authorities, anyway).

/Devil'sAdvocate ;)

Nope. He originally got life in prison, for being black but they went easy on him. ;)

• Advertisement
Advertisement