Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Teacher Crush

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,433 ✭✭✭touts

Biology teacher in our school was young and in her mid 20s. Don't remember anyone having a crush on her because it was clear she was shagging the physics teacher and he also taught PE and would probably batter the living daylights out of any lad who looked at his bird. We were so scared of him to even risk it.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,750 ✭✭✭Motivator

Our secondary had quite a few lovely looking young teachers. Being an all boys school the poor girls got some grief but one of them actually ended up marrying a former student. Funnily enough, there was an influx of maybe 5 female teachers that started right around the time that camera phones were first around and were the “in thing”. The school went bananas when there were camera clicks going off in the study hall and in classrooms. They got so paranoid they introduced a stop and search system as there were rumours (very true ones at that) that people had taken photos of teachers bending over and lads posing behind them etc. Fairly innocent stuff back then but nowadays it would be literally criminal.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,797 ✭✭✭mulbot

ofcork wrote: »
    What age was she?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,797 ✭✭✭mulbot

talla10 wrote: »
    Yes of course you did. Was this before the playboy model who only wanted anal?

No, that was your mother

• Registered Users Posts: 554 ✭✭✭Kerry25x

In 4th year we got a new computer teacher who was very young looking in his 20's. Looking back now I'm sure he was quite an average looking young man but every girl in the school was absolutely gaga for him!

I think it must be tough being a young male teacher teaching teenage girls!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,235 ✭✭✭✭Cee-Jay-Cee

Oh god yeah, Miss C. She was just after coming out of training college, about 21/22 and an absolute ride. I was at an all boys school and 90% of us had a horn during her class. We had her for biology and we were all eagerly awaiting the reproduction chapter and more so the section on intercourse however she obviously couldn’t handle it and Fr. F our religion teacher took us for that class instead.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,189 ✭✭✭Gekko

There were several good looking female teachers at my all boys school

One of them stood out a mile though. Mid 20s I reckon, taught history, sometimes wore what were basically mini skirts and white blouses that didn’t hide much.

If she perched on the edge of a desk at the front of the class, lads would be dropping their pens trying to see up her skirt.

Some of us worked really hard to get good results as she used to devise various tests for us, so she had that in her favour.

We were dumb enough to think that she’d look at us more favourably in terms of attractiveness.

She had great legs…one of my pals said “nice arse, Miss” to her one time, as we were walking to class behind her in the corridor, but she just gave him a dirty look without responding.

Of course few if any teachers are on social media or LinkedIn, so you can’t look them up like you can your old classmates.

Another teacher was the sister of a pupil, she had a more average figure and wasn’t very tall.

He obviously had to put up with the filthy remarks about her. She used to cycle to work sometimes and lads would be saying “lucky saddle.”

The third one was a bit older than the above twentysomethings.

She was a slim blonde. I remember passing her in the corridor and she remarked that my Lynx deodorant had a nice fragrance, so the lads obviously gave me some slagging for that.

I actually bumped into her and her husband at a concert in Croke Park as they were sat right beside me. She was pretty laid back about the fact that I had a drink even though I was still only 17.

Obviously looking back our school was a hotbed of misogyny, filth and testosterone, and you’d feel sorry for what those teachers endured.

We lusted after and objectified them like they were pieces of meat

• Registered Users Posts: 10,292 ✭✭✭✭branie2

No

• Registered Users Posts: 13,823 ✭✭✭✭Potential-Monke

I believe there were a handful, but I can only remember one. I think I know her name, but she was called Pocahontas by us because, well, she was the spitting image of Pocahontas (the cartoon, not the real one). Christ she was amazing! I didn't have her for any class, but she covered the odd stand in. I got nothing done during those 45 minutes, was too busy trying to catch her at the right angle and saving mental snapshots for the wankbank.

I remember that thread. That was a great thread. I wonder what happened in the end. Are Feeky McGee and the grinds teacher now married and living in Mayo with a couple of sprogs?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 560 ✭✭✭BurgerFace

There were only 4 female teachers in my secondary. 3 middle aged and one younger Religion teacher. All pretty plain. Nice women just not "hot" or sexy.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,357 ✭✭✭Homelander

There was quite a lot of good looking teachers in my school, a lot of them would have been relatively young, mid to late 20's....but of course when you're a teenager, they're all just adults really and the gap might as well be 30 years rather than 10-15.

It was spoken about a bit but genuinely there wasn't as much said as you'd think now looking back. There was one teacher in particular everyone used to constantly oggle, she was exceptionally good looking and really shapely. I saw her once a few years ago and she looked almost identical, and not at all in a fake way, which is some feat after almost 20 years.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,822 ✭✭✭✭Larbre34

I certainly did, a curvaceous piece of post-grad Geography teacher.

She was known, colloquially, as Thunder Tits Doyle. But I'm sure that was just a coincidence.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,488 ✭✭✭✭banie01

My English teacher, fresh faced and newly qualified and absolutely stunning.

25yrs later she's teaching my son and at every parent teacher meeting I find myself thinking...

I still would 😉

• Registered Users Posts: 8,358 ✭✭✭corner of hells

• Registered Users Posts: 16,488 ✭✭✭✭banie01

He's gay, so free run for me on that front 😉🤣

• Registered Users Posts: 19,073 ✭✭✭✭Donald Trump

There was one teacher alright. She was good looking but very strict. She wouldn't let me ask a question without putting a hand up.

I have small hands to be fair but even allowing for that, I didn't think it would fit. I guess every day is a school day

• Registered Users Posts: 6,040 ✭✭✭Mister Vain

My biology teacher looked like a young Cameron Diaz only with bigger knockers. She's the principal now.

• Registered Users Posts: 560 ✭✭✭BurgerFace

He's probably got a higher ratio among the male teachers to get the horn over.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,179 ✭✭✭Quantum Erasure

I had a Geography teacher known as Thunder Tits as well... she wasn't exactly someone you'd be fantasizing over though

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 141 ✭✭UI_Paddy

And their great, great grandaughter is pretty fine.

Must be someone's secondary school teacher so.

• Registered Users Posts: 348 ✭✭RossGeller

• Registered Users Posts: 810 ✭✭✭Skyrimaddict

We had a teacher in a mixed school before, came in for 5th year PE.

She was alright looking but serious knockers, which she didn't ( i dont know how) noticed bounced like mad when we had PE.

This was great for around 4 months of class, until another older teacher said it to her one day, not fully out of earshot that " You need to get a good sports bra, the lads are staring" ... FML she took that advice to heart and wore thicker jumpers after that !

She was only like 22-23 Id say, I remember meeting her a few years later and age was not kind to her once she hit 30 !

I had a female German teacher who was very well stacked in the chest department. Healthy Frau.

I also had an Irish teacher who spoke with a lisp but really had a hot dominatrix-y vibe off her. Like she'd kiss you and then slap you and then kiss you again.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 67,766 Mod ✭✭✭✭L1011

Not a lot of male teachers (think there's even less now) in the schools I went to, and most of were rather elderly - most of them are long retired by now. Probably delightful for a gerontophile, but I'm not.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,561 ✭✭✭billyhead

Likewise we had a Music teacher tagged with the same name. I can only think of a substitute English teacher we had that every straight lad in the class (it was an all boys school) had a horn for. She was young. Only out of teacher training but my God what a cracker. Huge knockers, gorgeous face and a crackin arse.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,824 ✭✭✭✭Strumms

I googled her after remembering her first name... now a vice principal in a school in the midlands.....I’d say about early ‘50’s...there is a photo of her now... the years though, they’ve not been kind by any stretch it’s fair to say... but she has that evil condescending grin in the photo that she was known for and would turn any heart, beating or otherwise to stone, ughhh.

Advertisement