Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

48 Hr Anti - perspirant??

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,878 ✭✭✭ArtyM

Wheety wrote: »
    That's it, you're cancelled.

Do I need to do anything else or is just saying it enough? I'm never sure how to start a cancellation.

I think you need to post it on Twitter for it to be official. It is most effective if you do it in ALL CAPS.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,734 ✭✭✭✭JRant

ArtyM wrote: »
    Doesnt the possesion of said appendage require one to hand back your lady card?

Not anymore

"Well, yeah, you know, that's just, like, your opinion, man"

Fils wrote: »
    Can you use wipes to clean and dry up your moist regions.

I never, ever, ever want to hear of my, or anyone elses genitals being referred to as their "moist regions" ever again. :(

That 'M' word needs to be put in the swear filter.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,780 ✭✭✭sporina

I once had a girlfriend who never wore anti perspirant or deodorant of any kind, she liked the natural process to take its course, she washed but never sprayed!

did she smell?

I dated a guy once who was v "earthy"... didn't use anti perspirant, or shower gels etc.. he did shower every day but with some kind of earth friendly soap.. but man, the smell of his arm pit in the mornings :eek:.. needless to say our dating didn't last too long (well, that wasn't the main reason, but it did contribute to me ending things)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,040 ✭✭✭Mister Vain

I worked with a guy who smelled dreadful. After numerous complaints, the supervisor eventually gave him a deodorant and told him to use it. Well bejasus he came in the following day and looked like he was going to a wedding. Only problem was he went overboard with the deodorant to the point where it was nearly worse than the BO. Poor chap couldn't figure out why people were still avoiding him.

• Advertisement
Advertisement