Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

KillianM2 Youtube channel is no more....

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,620 ✭✭✭AllGunsBlazing

silverharp wrote: »
    its a great platform but YT hate their creators, and YT algorithms will promote corporate content over individual. YT might want to become a big auld television station but thats not what their users want

This has been the long game ever since Google took over. YouTube was genuinely interesting for all of three years.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 67,705 Mod ✭✭✭✭L1011

KKkitty wrote: »
    I genuinely liked his channel. Seeing all the old ads and other things was great. I've kids who were sick of the ads so I've paid for the premium version. In the UK they have Uktv gold and other tv stations that show old programming. At any point during the day you can see the likes of Bullseye, Only Fools And Horses and more. What's stopping RTE from doing similar?

UK Gold is a pay TV channel on platforms with tens of millions of subscribers combined, which makes it profitable. RTE doing the same would be a cost, not a profit or even a break-even.

Also, there's a lot of stuff that just doesn't exist in better than VHS quality anymore - so that won't ever be shown on TV again.

The video of that jackeen kid going on about eating galtee rashers for his tea is gone.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,215 ✭✭✭✭TheValeyard

What a shame. Was great stuff. Hope he finds another platform.

Fcuk Putin. Glory to Ukraine!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,892 ✭✭✭Hangdogroad

The video of that jackeen kid going on about eating galtee rashers for his tea is gone.

Can still be seen on Classic Irish Ads twitter page.

https://twitter.com/AdsIrish/status/1245750307843432450

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 379 ✭✭Tilden Katz

That was in response to a tweet, since taken down I think, by some radio DJ called Conka McBride (no, me neither)

I think the Conka tweet is still there!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,394 ✭✭✭its_steve116

Copyright won in the end.

Advertisement