Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hack the Troll

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 533 ✭✭✭Speedline

Oooh well that changes my perspective completely - if you were guilty of the manslaughter of my brother the last worry you’d have is me trolling you on the internet, you’d be looking over your shoulder every time you leave the house.

I'd be the same tbh.

Its his family that he is worried about here though.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,947 ✭✭✭Gregor Samsa

goat2 wrote: »
    I do not know the law, but what is manslaughter, is it accidental, or intended death of another.
    Example, a car crash where a passenger dies, or someone intentionally harming another person.

The opening scene could establish whether it was the “good” manslaughter or the the bad one.

Liam Neeson sitting alone at a bar, gripping a neat whiskey. Flashback 10 years, Liam is a cop. driving with his cop partner and best friend in the middle of a thunderstorm to a crime scene. But he’s had a couple of drinks. Suddenly a dog jumps out. Close up on its big brown eyes as it stares death in the face. Liam swerves to avoid it, but skids in the wet and hits a tree. He’s ok (and so is the dog), but when her turns around, his buddy is dead.

Out of the flashback, Liam finishes his drink and heads home. Is wife is up waiting for him, but storms off to bed as soon as he walks in the door. Liam climbs the stairs and creaks open the door of his sleeping son. He gives a little smile, pride tinged with sadness.

Suddenly, he gets a Facebook notification on his phone…

• Registered Users Posts: 33,172 ✭✭✭✭Princess Consuela Bananahammock

goat2 wrote: »
    I do not know the law, but what is manslaughter, is it accidental, or intended death of another.
    Example, a car crash where a passenger dies, or someone intentionally harming another person.

Both. Manslaughter is causing death without intention - so either carelessness (the car crash, if the driver is unfit for driving) or through assertive acts (intentional harming, if the guy is beating someone up and goes too far).

Everything I don't like is either woke or fascist - possibly both - pick one.

Advertisement