Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Golf things that annoy you

Options
12346»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,157 ✭✭✭OEP

Rules are rules. Far too many people think sure what advantage am I gaining or what's the harm.

Normally most people are ok but if you tee off early before your playing partners are on the tee box then you deserve anything coming to you.

I've actually been left standing on the tee box 10 minutes before my tee time in a comp due to the others having tee'd off before the tee time too.

If everyone is there and ready to tee off early, and you're not playing up people's arses, then I don't see any issue with it - even if the rules say otherwise.

Those two guys shouldn't have tee'd off with you not on the tee box.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,061 ✭✭✭bustercherry

OEP wrote: »
    If everyone is there and ready to tee off early, and you're not playing up people's arses, then I don't see any issue with it - even if the rules say otherwise.

Those two guys shouldn't have tee'd off with you not on the tee box.

What other rules do you not see an issue with adhering to?

In fairness, I don't do it because the day you shoot a winning score someone would certainly pull you up on it.

Advertisement