Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Liveline: Thank you for your patients. Mod Warning: OP

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 20,203 ✭✭✭✭2smiggy

• Registered Users Posts: 16,760 ✭✭✭✭BPKS

He also missed out on going to the pub to wet the babies head - wont somebody think of the fathers

• Registered Users Posts: 3,643 ✭✭✭An Claidheamh

They probably banned the regular posters

For some reason I’m not allowed post on current affairs thread, presumably because I mentioned that the British paratroopers have gotten away with murder, child murder and attempted murder

Unless we are still in the UK, and Boards is registered in Ireland,

why can’t we mention Soldier F is David Cleary?

does Caoimhe have any fada in the name ? that's her next problem with the cert !!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,643 ✭✭✭An Claidheamh

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,886 ✭✭✭✭Roger_007

Won’t somebody think of the bees!

• Registered Users Posts: 81,739 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

Meeting with them would facilitate bungs, bribes and threats.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,729 ✭✭✭✭Furze99

Did Katie ask Maureen have they ever previously applied for and been granted PP on the farm? And sold them on?

Hugo Mac Giolla Phradraig O Driscoll from South County Dublin will still be able to buy himself his holiday home in Clifden for €500k so its OK

And also ask if either of the sons works full time on the farm?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,049 ✭✭✭digzy

I’ve a funny feeling the interest in the bees might disappear once pp is granted!

Actually I know a banned poster who technically could post but has no intention of doing so, as it's an issue the tech team have to sort out.

I wanted to put my house on a flat bit of ground, where no body could see it from any direction, instead they said to put it on the side of a fecking hill, where it is in full view for miles, and has cost me an extra €10000 in dead work. shower of pricks

• Registered Users Posts: 5,973 ✭✭✭Mena Mitty

• Registered Users Posts: 26,961 ✭✭✭✭Dempo1

I must be living in the wild west, old 70"s bungalow across from me has just been renovated, doubled in length, enormous extension out back and the roof raised by at least 10 feet, almost finished and absolutely NO planning sought, discussed or granted. Personally I'm not bothered but others are locally.

Is maith an scáthán súil charad.

This really is a ridiculous situation.

M

Would they take planning with conditions that the house can't be sold or rented for 40 years?

All planners and county councilors should be made listen to a recording of this woman's call.

Fair play to her - a rock of common sense.

M

It hate this attitude thinking the farm must be in the family forever, it's an asset just like the local sweet shop.

I've not seen the video but if it's anything like being described it's outrageous but of course entirely predictable. This shower and all associated with them are a law onto themselves, just disgusting.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,846 ✭✭✭✭McDermotX

• Registered Users Posts: 4,882 ✭✭✭archfi

Ordinary Joe would be battoned off the Luas crossing, arrested, fined and convicted

The issue is never the issue; the issue is always the revolution.

The Entryism process: 1) Demand access; 2) Demand accommodation; 3) Demand a seat at the table; 4) Demand to run the table; 5) Demand to run the institution; 6) Run the institution to produce more activists and policy until they run it into the ground.

Sounds like a great auld send-off for the deceased!

M

Were they T's? I thought by the surnames they were not.

They should have had an open cask funeral and that might have knocked a bit of sense into the d1ckheads carrying on like that at this heroes funeral

• Registered Users Posts: 10,729 ✭✭✭✭Furze99

Think of The Land! Long way till we reach that approach. What Katie refuses to mention and must surely be aware of, is that many farmers and landowners have soured PP over the years, by farming sites.

• Registered Users Posts: 43,028 ✭✭✭✭SEPT 23 1989

I hope they weren’t beheaded before the car burst into flames

• Registered Users Posts: 43,028 ✭✭✭✭SEPT 23 1989

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 32,292 ✭✭✭✭gmisk

Driving up the wrong way up a motorway....seemingly a lovely bunch in the car....

Thoughts and prayers with the lorry driver

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement