Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

"There is no Planet B"

Options
2»

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 91,034 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

Hmmm. Would we not need more than Ark B? Maybe Ark B could 'empty' over said volcano, return and repeat the process.
    Hmmm

Since everyone uses mobiles these days we don't have to worry about Telephone Sanitisers.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 91,034 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

Or no one wakes up, I guess we will never know:)
    Without the engineer being woken by the ship everyone would have died, he could have revived crew if needed.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,189 ✭✭✭Cilldara_2000

What’s a penile colony?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,943 ✭✭✭✭the purple tin

I suppose to get started you would need farmers, builders, architects, agricultural scientists, mechanics, engineers and some doctors. Lots of general operatives for the donkey work too.

• Registered Users Posts: 959 ✭✭✭Hyperbollix

I'm in if I get to wear a colonial marine uniform and say things like "How do I get out of this chicken shít outfit?!"

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,198 ✭✭✭Ubbquittious

P A S S E N G E R S - 2016

Sarring Jennifer Lawrence, Chris Pratt & Michael Sheen.

For anybody who hasn't watched this film, I would highly recommend it, specially if you want to settle down on another planet far far away :)
    Victor wrote: »
    Do you mean "no penal colony fantasies"? 'cos if you have a colony on your penile, you should see a doctor.

Pffff, Pandorum (2009) was a much better story, made with a third of the budget. https://www.imdb.com/title/tt1188729/?ref_=nv_sr_srsg_0

Yes but I schnuck in Penile just to see who's awake. There's a lot of talk of shipping off people they don't like to the new planet which means people just jump in and post based on the first few sentences, and skip over the part where they have to live with them.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,858 ✭✭✭Church on Tuesday

I'm in if I get to wear a colonial marine uniform and say things like "How do I get out of this chicken shít outfit?!"

It would ultimately end badly for you though private.

I suppose to get started you would need farmers, builders, architects, agricultural scientists, mechanics, engineers and some doctors. Lots of general operatives for the donkey work too.
    I forgot about the cooks, probably the most important people of all.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,570 ✭✭✭Montage of Feck

We could try terraforming Offaly.

We already tried it but now the greens are shutting it down. Rewilding with the possibility of wolves is the future of the Midlands.

🙈🙉🙊

We already tried it but now the greens are shutting it down. Rewilding with the possibility of wolves is the future of the Midlands.
    I feel sorry for the wolves.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 583 ✭✭✭crooked cockney villain

I'd send Ruth Coppinger, Paul Murphy, Brid Smith, and a couple of thousand of the morons who vote for them.

Just so I could watch a live feed of how badly these geniuses who have the answer to everything would run a society comprised of people who will contribute nothing to the greater or personal good.

I'd send Ruth Coppinger, Paul Murphy, Brid Smith, and a couple of thousand of the morons who vote for them.

Just so I could watch a live feed of how badly these geniuses who have the answer to everything would run a society comprised of people who will contribute nothing to the greater or personal good.
    You won't need to watch a live feed, you'll be there with them. Have a nice life :P

Advertisement