Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GW38 - transfers.

Options
1234568»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,695 ✭✭✭✭Ace2007

Why are you selling Guaita ? granted he probably won't keep a CS but he could easily get save points/save a penalty?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,277 ✭✭✭x43r0

Ace2007 wrote: »
    Why are you selling Guaita ? granted he probably won't keep a CS but he could easily get save points/save a penalty?

Yeah maybe overthinking it based him not getting the CS

The madness creeping in as deadline approaches

• Registered Users Posts: 11,935 ✭✭✭✭titan18

Took Bruno out for Mane and Coleman for Coufal as had the 2 FTs

Really struggling to figure out a decent play before half 2.

4 point lead on rival, tempted to do Bruno/Davis/Lindelof out, Dallas, Pepe and Bamford in.

Alternatively i can leave Lindelof transfer and go without Dallas, but he's more a blocker move than anything. I can get Raphinha instead of Pepe, but then i have 3 pool, 3 Leeds and 3 spurs players. ugh

• Registered Users Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭CSF

Ace2007 wrote: »
    Really struggling to figure out a decent play before half 2.

4 point lead on rival, tempted to do Bruno/Davis/Lindelof out, Dallas, Pepe and Bamford in.

Alternatively i can leave Lindelof transfer and go without Dallas, but he's more a blocker move than anything. I can get Raphinha instead of Pepe, but then i have 3 pool, 3 Leeds and 3 spurs players. ugh
    A 4 point blocker seems extreme. Giving up your lead to just to have Dallas not be a differential could save you if Dallas goes wild, but also sounds like a negative percentage play.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,615 ✭✭✭✭Muahahaha

CSF wrote: »
    There are leaked lineups going around now with no Bruno and Shaw not in them.

However, they do not come from reliable sources (so I’m not gonna even post them) and I find them trickier to believe because of the absence of Rashford in the team. Why wouldn’t Rashford play today when he didn’t on Wednesday?

Yeah there was a Liverpool one knocking about with Salah not starting, total rubbish in a final game with CL on the line. There are some sad people out there.

The FPL site is running extremely slow for me so fair warning to anyone leaving it till 14.28. Gonna lock in my own transfer in the next few minutes

• Registered Users Posts: 332 ✭✭trigger26

Salah in, ah that feels good to be done!

What do ye think of Fernandes - Auba ? in a really tight league. Or DCL - Bamford ?

• Registered Users Posts: 913 ✭✭✭JPup

What do ye think of Fernandes - Auba ? in a really tight league. Or DCL - Bamford ?

Option 1 for me but I did Bruno to Mane instead of Auba for what it’s worth.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,555 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

Muahahaha wrote: »
    Yeah there was a Liverpool one knocking about with Salah not starting, total rubbish in a final game with CL on the line. There are some sad people out there.

The FPL site is running extremely slow for me so fair warning to anyone leaving it till 14.28. Gonna lock in my own transfer in the next few minutes

Yeah I've just done mine. Not much reliable info around. Still debating DCL to Bamford for a hit but leaning towards just sticking with DCL and hoping he can nick something.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,346 ✭✭✭Porthallian

Can't decide on Mane or Firmino.
    Already have Salah and TAA.

Digne/Son/Pereira/Vydra could all be shipped.
    Might do Martinez to Casilla to raise funds.

Thinking Firmino, showing better form

JPup wrote: »
    Option 1 for me but I did Bruno to Mane instead of Auba for what it’s worth.

Just a bit short on money.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,085 ✭✭✭COH

The price swings the past 4 days have scuppered my plans each step of the way ... punished for trying to be patient I guess so have ended up taking a -4

Bruno > Mane
    Maguire > Robertson
    Jota > Smith-Rowe (bench fodder)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,509 ✭✭✭✭dsmythy

Dropped Pereira and Jota for free. Purely because they are doubts. Harrison and Willock in.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,030 ✭✭✭✭eh i dunno

Hope on the Auba train with me and captained

Took a -4, as read some thing about Bale that means he's a doubt to start.

Bruno/Bale/Davies out - Pepe/Raphinha/Bamford in.

Read that a few of the spurs first team didn't travel (could be BS)- let's hope Kane hasn't got some "knock" that keeps him out.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,615 ✭✭✭✭Muahahaha

Did Kane to Bamford mainly as a blocking move in case Paddy goes mental. He'll probably blank and be hooked on 58

• Registered Users Posts: 15,274 ✭✭✭✭Fitz*

Have just seen this now. Thankfully I didn't see it earlier as I was already in a panic around the time of the deadline.

Could well be some chancer trying to get attention on final day of the season.

https://twitter.com/thespursweb/status/1396407721600208897?s=19

• Registered Users Posts: 22,555 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

Fitz* wrote: »
    Have just seen this now. Thankfully I didn't see it earlier as I was already in a panic around the time of the deadline.

Could well be some chancer trying to get attention on final day of the season.

https://twitter.com/thespursweb/status/1396407721600208897?s=19

https://twitter.com/jonathandveal83/status/1396461485799444483?s=19

Hopefully that's all.

Areola benched - might hurt a few

• Advertisement
Advertisement